Chapter 13

I bit my lower lips. How can they found out about this ? I gulped hard and tried to speak but nothing come out. Mom and Seungcheol stared at me. I looked down. I know they will know about this but not this fast. Suddenly, I heard the bell rang. Seungcheol got up and check it. I gave that person a small smile.

" Mrs Choi, it's not Younghee's fault " he spoke.

" No, it my fault for leaving Younghee alone " Seungcheol said. I looked at them confusedly.

" But hyung, it's mine. If only I was able to control it - "

" No, it's mine. If I don't leave her - "

" It's mine "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" Oh shut up ! " I cut them.

" It was our fault " I added. They looked down.

" I'm disappointed with all of you but I can't turn back the time. So please, take care of Younghee. If something happen to her or baby, I will kill both of you " Mom sighed.

" Younghee, you need to take care of baby and yourself, okay ? " I nodded.

Mom went upstairs. I can see how disappointed she were. I sighed heavily. I took a glance at Mingyu and Seungcheol. They still stared at floor. They looked up and looked at me. I gave them small smile and gestured Mingyu to follow me. We went outside.

" It must be hard " He spoke.

" I'm fine " I exclaimed. He pulled me into his embraced.
" I will take care of you really well and once we graduate, let's get married " I rested my head on his chest. I will wait until that day patiently.

" We get school tomorrow, you should leave " I pushed him gently. He patted my head.

" Take care of yourself until tomorrow morning. I will pick up you " I chuckled and nodded.

I headed to my room but I stopped in front of my mom's room. I heard sobbing. Is it she cried because of me ? I stood against wall and tried to figure out what happened. I never see she cry after she divorced with dad. I still remember that day clearly. I wonder why they don't want back together. It's not like dad have someone else.

Mom once told me that time didn't let them to be together. I caressed my stomach. What if our situation same ? Will I be fine ? My eyes roamed around until I saw picture of my family. We used to be a big family but it not anymore. I was about to leave when mom stood in front of me.

" Did you need anything ? " mom asked me worriedly. I shook my head.

" I just passing by " I replied. She nodded.

" You can't have negative thought about him " I looked at mom confusedly.

" Believe in him because I know he can take care of you " Mom continued.

" I'm afraid to do that " I sighed.

" Is it because of us ? " mom asked. I didn't reply.

" Younghee, our situation not same and our solution too. Everyone different " she hold both of my hand.

" I promise with you, I will take care of you and baby. Your baby will be my grandchild. I will be a grandmother soon. I'm sure your dad will be happy hear this " her tears rolled down to her cheeks. She pulled me into her embraced.

" He missed all of us " She patted my back. I know.

Let the time decide everything