Chapter 16

I opened my eyes slowly and saw my brother sleep while holding my hand. Have I told you that we really close ? My eyes slowly moved to person who sleep on couch. Without I realize my tears rolled down to my cheeks. Why he here ? He should not be here. I don't want to see him.

" You awake ? " Seungcheol asked. That guy walked to me with worried look.

" Call doctor, Mingyu " Seungcheol ordered. That guy left to call the doctor.

" Hey, I'm here. Don't cry " Seungcheol comforted me.

Not long after that, doctor arrived and asked them to leave. They checked me. I noticed it but I hate to admit about it. Before the doctor left, I grabbed his hand. He looked at me with confused look. I collected all my courage to ask.

" What happened to my baby ? " I asked. The doctor looked at the nurse before gave me pity look.

" I'm sorry. We have tried our best to - "

" Can you call my brother only ? " I asked. They nodded and left.

" You okay ? " Seungcheol asked me worriedly. His eyes was red. He was cried.

" It too hard for me to handle please let me go " I exclaimed between my sobbed. He tried to understand and his tears rolled down to his cheeks.

" Please for once. Don't hold me " I continued.

" I .. I won't hold you " He said. My lips formed a smile. A fake smile. A pain smile. A hurtful smile.

Choi Seungcheol's POV

I left from Younghee's suite. She looked in pain. I can't bear with it. Minjeong and Mingyu ran to get me. They asked me about Younghee. Not long then, mom come. Her eyes filled up with happy, sad, worry, sorry and more. But our feeling won't be same as Younghee. She was a person who hurt. We won't feel it.

" She is fine " Mom sighed in relief.

" She can leave a day after tomorrow " I added.

" But she don't want to see anyone until she discharge " I continued. I will do this for you, Younghee.

" I need to see her " Mingyu said.

" You better not " Minjeong said.

" How Younghee's baby ? " I froze when mom asked me that.

" Baby is fine " I lied. I need to do that.

Tomorrow ~

I stared at my sister's face who really pale. Mom kept saying that she worried about her. It hurting me when I saw Younghee laugh or smile. She lied. She hide her true side. She did that because she don't want mom to worry. A familiar face walked to us. Is it time to say goodbye ?

" I promise that I will take care of her " He said. Mom looked at Younghee.

" Mom, Younghee was his daughter too " I exclaimed.

" Mom, I will be fine " Younghee said weakly.

" It's our flight. Joongki help Younghee " A guy who followed dad early helped Younghee to get up. She not in good condition. Who will ? She just lost her baby and now she moved somewhere.

" I will miss you, camel " Younghee exclaimed.

" I'm more " I smiled to her.

" You better take care of her or you death " I glared at Joongki.

" Gosh, hyung " he looked at me in horror.

" Dad, we should go " Younghee said. They left. I kept staring at them until they lost from my sight.

" I already missed her " Mom exclaimed.

" I won't hold her and I won't be selfish anymore " I mumbled. If before, I will be a person who didn't let her do many things but she really hurting which means I should stop.

" You will have better live there, my happiness "