Chapter 39

" That not how you cut the carrot, Younghee "

" I gave up " I put down the knife and left.

            I went to living room and threw myself on couch. Members that watched movie stared at me for a while before continue what they doing. Wonwoo sat beside me and shook his head. I gave him 'what' look. I know I'm not that good in cooking or doing housework but I know the basic but that dude acted like I'm not. I admitted that I spend my day mostly in hospital. I'm a person who clean my own room.

" Noona, you said your thought too loud " I snapped out.

" That happened when she too annoyed. You dead, Kim Mingyu " Seungcheol commented.

" Let him marry those food " I rolled my eyes.

" Anyway, Seungcheol. Minjeong told me that she need to see you and it important. You guys will meet at - "

" Bye " geez, he faster than I thought.

" Also, I need to leave. Bye " I stood up and took my things.

" Where ? " Joshua asked. I shrugged my shoulder and left.

          I drove to place that I would visit every week. Minhee-ah, mom will get married soon but your dad busy being an housewife at home. I'm really happy when his fans support us. They really understand their idol. Minhee-ah, you always be our first no matter what. Mom love you so much and I'm sure you know that.

" Minhee-ah, dad promise that dad will always be with mom and never repeat the same mistake again " I looked guy beside me.

" We missed you and we love you " He added.

" The members said you left and I know you are here. You must be missed her very much " I didn't nod or either shake my head.

            We decided to leave. This guy really genius. He came here with taxi and he will go back with me. I was about to avoid him. My plan not in my side. He drove somewhere that somehow familiar to me. Then, the memories hit me. It was his secret place and where we broke up. The first place I went was that meaningful tree. It still here.

           Suddenly, something caught my attention. When I waiting him before, I made a mark that how many days I have waited for him. It was like someone continue it. Slowly my eyes roamed to find Mingyu. He must be a person who did that. He counted how many days I left him.

" Sorry " he spoke up that made me gave him confused look.

" For scolding you early " ah, about that.

" I don't mind about it much " I said.

" You said that I should marry food " He pouted.

" Well, you can't make babies with them " I said bluntly.

" So, I can with you ? " he smirked.

" Gosh, I found it sexy when you said like that " He exclaimed. I smacked him.

" Don't ever think about leaving me again " He become serious.

" Ask me to stay " I smiled to him.

" Please stay with me forever " I nodded.

" I will " we smiled to each other.

" If I'm being idiot just smack me, let me realize what I'm doing " He reminded.

" Can I do it now ? " I asked. He looked at me disbelief.

" You suggest an idiot thing " I continued. He pouted.

" You always be my wish before but now I don't know what to wish since you already here " he exclaimed.

" Wish that we will stay like this forever " That was my wish since I met you but I can't tell you those before because im afraid. I could say that now because I'm in your arms. Suddenly, my phone rang. I put loud speaker since I know who was that.

" Yah ! Why you lied to us ?! " Minjeong shouted.

" Ah, it called as help not lie. So did you guys make it ? " I asked calmly. Actually, Minjeong don't want to see Seungcheol so I make them. They just slow same as Mingyu and me.

" Baby, who you - Younghee ! " we laughed at how hilarious his face were. I'm dying.

" So you guys make it ? Great, have a nice date " I quickly hang up before Seungcheol scolded me.

" Naughty "

" Nasty "

" Stubborn "

" Jerk "

" Sassy "

" Rude "

" Wait, is it we mock each other ? " he asked. I rolled my eyes.

" Totally " I stood up.

" I love you, Choi Younghee "

" Too random "

" I missed you "

" Sound plastic "

" I hate you "

" I love that way. I love you, too "

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the support. I'm really sorry for late update and i love uuu so much for waiting until today.

Please support me and Seventeen :)