Chapter 23

Two weeks already passed. I can't help but to smile whenever I thought back about what happened last week. Hyerin was a lucky girl. She got a donor for her heart and it not her mother. Dr Jeongmin understand why I ignored her mother requested. Talk about Dr Jeongmin, his son already move to green section which means he not in critical stage like before.
" Unnie ! " I turned my head and saw a cute girl ran to me. I opened my arms and let her hugged me. I missed this cute girl a lot.

" Where my present ? It my birthday ! " She pouted cutely.

" Huh ? " I gave blank look. She pouted and looked away.

" Okay, I'm joking. But you need to wait until Unnie finish. Can you ? " I asked her. She nodded.

I sent her to my office. I got a few patient to check then I'm finished for today. I promise with Hyerin if she heal, I will give her present on her birthday and I will grant it. She just too cute. My phone beeping. I left my last patient suite and check who text me. My lips curled into smile when I read it.

I went to my office to get that cute girl. Hyerin jumped happily when she saw me. I drove her to place she would love. When we arrived, I hold her hand before pressed the bell. Remember Younghee, you did this for Hyerin not more than that. Seungkwan opened the door with warm welcome. Younghee looked very happy.

I watched her from far. I told Seungcheol that I'm going to visit them today with a cute girl. He agreed with it. A big reason why he did because I ignored him for the whole two weeks especially after I found out about him. I sat at couch alone. Hyerin busy with others. I should leave her because she didn't notice me.
" Hi, noona " I looked up and saw Dino. I gave him small smile.

" Why you don't play with Hyerin ? " I asked.

" I'm not her bias " He pouted. I chuckled. Yeah, Hyerin liked Seungkwan, Hansol and Woozi only but she got along with others.

" Why I only see some of you ? " I asked him. When I stepped in, I only saw Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Hansol, Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Dino, Minghao, Woozi and Joshua only.

" Well, Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung broke their legs. Jun hyung took care of Wonwoo hyung while Hoshi hyung took care of Mingyu hyung " Dino replied.

" They broke their legs ? " they must be fought again. Dino shrugged his shoulder.

I went to kitchen to see if I can help anything. Dokyeom cooked something. I looked at him in horror when I saw what he cook. He gave me 'is-it-i-did-wrong' look. I chuckled and shook my head. He asked me to taste. It not that bad. Since I'm good at cooking, I save his food. Luckily, there not much thing I should do. I once got kimchi from them. They said Seungkwan made, dad face really funny when he ate that. It doesn't taste anything.

" Can you send this to sick people upstairs ? " Dokyeom asked.

" I will ask Dino " I exclaimed. He looked at me with 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

" Don't worry, Jun and Hoshi was upstairs " I stared at him for a moment.

" Actually, I know what happened between three of you. All of us know, but Wonwoo and Mingyu don't know that we do " He explained. My jaw dropped.

" It must be Seungkwan " I groaned. That diva.

" You know him too well " I will shot him with the big injection on his butt.

" Okay " I took a tray of food and headed upstairs. The first room, I saw Hoshi. He took care of Mingyu. Damn it. I entered his room and put the tray on table.

" Finally someone come ! I need to pee " Hoshi said and left.

" That disgusting " I mumbled. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand. I know who was that.
" Can you stay ? " He asked. I turned to look at him and pushed his hand away.

" You just broke your legs not dying " I said coldly.

" Younghee - "

" If before I got butterflies when you call my name, now I felt disgusting " I cut him.

" It was my fault " He exclaimed.

" I don't have time for you so I will leave " I said.

" I missed you "