Chapter 7

My heart beating so fast when I saw Mingyu stood against his car while playing his phone. I thought he won't wake up early today so I woke up so damn early with hope that I won't see him. It awkward after what happened yesterday. He waved his hand to me when he saw me. I gave small smile and walked to him.

" You early today " I commented.

" I'm a person who should say that. If Seungcheol hyung didn't tell me that you already get ready, I must be lose you now " I frowned. No wonder when Seungcheol saw me, he immediately ran to his room. He told this guy about my planned.

" I got something to do this morning " I lied. He chuckled.

" Should we go now ? Since you busy " I know that he teased me.

          I sat at passenger seat beside the driver seat. I almost screamed when our face a few inches. We stared at each other until I heard click sound. His lips formed a smirk. I punched his arms lightly because I know he teased me. He bursted into laugh. Damn this guy.

         After a few minutes, his car stopped. I looked outside before gave him confused look. We stopped at unfamiliar place. He not going to kill me, right ? He took off his seatbelt and got off from car. I followed him. Why he brought me to cafe ? This guy really weird.

" Two hot chocolate and one set strawberry waffle " He ordered at counter. My eyes kept roaming around until he pulled me with him.

" Why you brought me here ? " I asked him confusedly.

" Breakfast " He replied shortly.

" I didn't ask for this " I raised my eyebrows.

" I'm not even ask you to follow me " He smirked. Now I get it, he tried to make us fight like he always do.

" I will leave then " I stood up but I bumped into someone. I bowed and apologize.

" It's fine " He said with his deep voice. Wait, I know who was that.

" Wonwoo ? " He looked up at me.

" Hey, Younghee. How are you ? I want to find you after party to get your number but you already left " He said in sad tone. I chuckled bitterly.

" I got something to do that night " I lied. I should listen to you before. I should have be more careful that night.

" Younghee-ah, your food is here " Suddenly someone interrupted. I rolled my eyes.

" You was a person who order it so go eat it " I said annoyedly.

" Your boyfriend ? " Wonwoo asked.

" Sorry, boyfriend ? I'm more than that. I'm her soon to be husband " Mingyu stood beside me and glared him. I swear that I want to kill him soon.

" Ah, congrats " He said in sad tone.

" Well, I got to go so see you around " He added. I nodded.

             I forget that I want to leave. I made my way to the exit but Mingyu pulled me and made me sat. A good guy ever. He pushed a cup of hot chocolate in front of me. I sighed and drank it. Then, he handed me a slice of waffle. Where on earth he know my weakness ? I was about to take it but he gave me signal to open my mouth.

            He fed me ! Before he could do it again, I took the waffle from his hand and eat by myself. He shook his head. Suddenly, I remember what he replied to Wonwoo. Soon to be husband ? That what he exactly said to Yerin. This guy must be sick now. A warm hand wiped the corner of my lips. I froze with his acted.

" Should we go now ? " he asked. I nodded.

          We stepped out from cafe. I followed him from behind. Suddenly, I lost balance that made me accidentally hugged him from behind. He hold both of my hand and turned around to look at me. He looked at me worriedly. His hand tightly hold mine.

" Are you okay ? " He asked.

" Just dizzy " I replied shortly and pulled my hand away from his grip. I covered my mouth when I felt that I'm going to vomit.

            I ran inside cafe, straight to bathroom. I let everything go out. What's wrong with me today ? I felt like someone patted my back but I ignored it since I want to throw everything now. I wiped my lips when I'm done. I turned my head and saw Mingyu. He walked away that surprised me.

          Headed to sink and washed my mouth. Is it he leave me ? I sighed and left the bathroom. A hand grabbed my wrist so I turned to check on it. He handed me a glass of water. I guess I'm overreacted early. He left to get me water. I felt bad about that. That a new feeling after a lot of time we fought.

" Younghee, you space out again ' I snapped out. I took water from his hand and drank it.

" Let's skip since you not feeling well " he said casually.
" No way, Seungcheol will kill us " I disagreed.

" I'm good at that " He winked at me.

******************
This will be the chapter 7 but I don't get your reaction :(

Please share with me what do you think about my story :)
I want to know if the story still fine.