Chapter 5

I took a deep breath before stepped out from my room. My eyes caught a person who stood in front of me room with a big smile on his lips. I don't know if I should happy or not. He took my hand and hold it tightly yet gently. We went downstairs together since he hold mine so I can't let him leave.

Seungcheol gave me his big smile. Happy was written on his face when he saw me. He won't follow us since he need to pick up Minjeong. Talk about her, I felt bad for ignoring her. But I'm afraid to tell her what happened. My eyes slowly went down to our hand. I want to pull it but I know he won't let me.

" You should let me go " I said in whisper tone. From we stepped into school, every eyes landed on us and whispered to each other. Looks like the new gossip already made.

" I won't " he said calmly. Can I say that he not like before ? He changed.

" Mingyu, I hate attention " I exclaimed.

" Since when ? You always ignore what they said before but you care about it now ? " He asked. I shut my mouth. He was right.

" It just different " I looked down.

" Younghee, listen to me. Nothing different. You just Younghee that a bright girl and never care about gossip. Plus, that Younghee always fight with Mingyu " If only I was able to think that way.

" Let's go " He gave me his smile that people adore.

I pulled my hand away when we stepped into classroom. My eyes met Minjeong that gave me worried look. I walked to my seat. I put both of my hand on my hips. Suddenly, a hand wrapped my nervous hand. I turned my head to check who was that. Minjeong gave me her comfort smile.

" Seungcheol, Mingyu and me will always be with you " Minjeong said. I nodded as a reply.

She pulled me into her embraced. My eyes landed on Mingyu who didn't stopped staring at me. When he noticed that I looked at him, his lips formed a smile. I hope you won't disappointed me again, Mingyu. I believe in you so don't break my trust.

Lunch time ! I walked with Minjeong to cafeteria. I missed her a lot. Her joke and laugh really the most missing things. She tried to make me smile and laugh. I'm really grateful for having friend like her. I'm sure that I don't need others.

" Looks who here " We stopped walking when a group of girls blocked our way.

" Leave, Yerin " Minjeong said in serious tone.

" I don't talk to you so shut up " Yerin glared at her.

" Who do you think you are ? Do you think you are good enough for Mingyu oppa ! " She raised her voice out of sudden.

" He was a person who want to be close with me " I said. I'm sure she upset with my statement.

" Pfft, you not even his style so why would he ? " she laughed sarcastically.

" Like you are " Minjeong said sarcastically. I hold my laugh when I saw how red her face were.

" Leave him alone " Yerin warned me.

" I don't follow people order " I exclaimed.

" Only because you are Seungcheol's sister, don't ever think that I won't be afraid to hurt you " she threatened.

" I never use my brother as the reason " why I waste my time on her ?

" Just leave me alone, Yerin. If you really want him, go fight by yourself. I won't disturb it. Also, please stop being popular with the disgusting gossip " Like you dating with that popular guy when you not.

" You little - "

" Jung Yerin ! " Someone hold her hand from land on my face. It's Mingyu. He pushed her hand away and his eyes never leave mine.

" Don't touch my sister " Seungcheol said in serious tone. I'm sure Yerin will die in any second with his stare. Mingyu snapped out and looked at Yerin with serious look.

" This will be my first and last warning, Jung Yerin. If I find out that you lay your hand on her, I won't think twice in hurting you. For your information, Choi Younghee is my soon-to-be wife so back off "