Chapter 26

Choi Younghee's POV

             I made my way to others when I got a call from Seungcheol saying that he already awake. I entered with a few nurse to check on him. I tried to ignore his gaze. I wrote down his condition on his report. When we finished, the others stepped in. My eyes caught a girl who stood beside Hansol. I missed her so much but I shrugged the thought.

" Are you hurt somewhere ? " I asked. I looked at my report tried to record what he will say.

" Yes, my heart " I looked down at him.

" How much it hurt ? " I asked with worried look. Worry as a doctor.

" A lot. Here " He pointed at his heart. I stared at him for a moment and wrote something on his report before put it on table.

" Don't forget to take your medicine. Also don't try to move a lot " I reminded. He didn't mean what he said early. I just hope I could shut his mouth for saying those things.

" I don't think those medicine will work " he exclaimed.

" Why you think that ? " I asked.

" My real medicine stand in front of me so I don't need others " I broke our eyes contact because I can't stand look at him that way.

" I guess I can take my leave now " I excused myself.

               I put my hand on my chest once I stepped out from his suite. It hurt. I don't know I hurt because of his condition or his words. A heavy sigh left my mouth. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand. I turned my head to check who was that. Girl that I missed a lot.

" Younghee, can we have talk ? " she asked. I nodded. We went to hospital park.

" So how you doing ? " she asked nervously.

" If only I'm able to figure that out " I replied calmly. She was surprised with my answer.

" I don't know what happened between you and Seungcheol. I also hate the fact that I know everything now " I continued. She looked down.

" I'm sorry for hiding about Mingyu and me. I'm sorry about what happened before. I'm afraid to tell you the truth " her tears rolled down to her cheeks.

" Did you do that because you afraid to tell me the truth or lose someone ? " I asked her. She looked at me with hope I could forgive her.

" I lose my child that day. You know that I can't stay mad with you but I'm really disappointed with you " I exclaimed. I trust you but how could you do this to me.

" I really want to tell you the truth but - "

" Mingyu hold you ? " I cut her. She looked down. Didn't agree neither deny. I sighed.

" I need to leave " I stood up.

             I kept walking until I bumped into someone. It surprised me when I saw Joongki. Both of us too busy to have a long conversation although we live in same house. He asked me to follow him. Since I don't have anything, I followed him. He handed me a cup of coffee before sat beside me on bench.

" You don't look good " he commented.

" Yeah " I never look good since I arrived Seoul.

" Everything come to me like a wind but it hurt " I exclaimed.

" You knew everything ? " he asked. I nodded.

" What are you going to do ? " I drank before reply to him.

" I will make myself busy after this. I will sign to be in emergency team " I replied.

" Wait, what ? That not a good decision and I'm not agree. Even now, you can't breath properly. When you move to another team, - "

" I'm just joking. It's not like dad will allow me " I tried to do that before and dad really angry with my decision.

" I don't take that as a joke. I know you well. You won't make joke in this situation " He exclaimed.

" Damn, people around me too serious. I need to leave so my life won't be boring " I frowned.

" Take a few days off " He suggested.

" Are you kidding me ? I never take day off no matter how tired I am " I glared at him. I will finish my work before head home.

" And you looked like zombie now " I threw an empty cup to him. Luckily, he caught. I'm too lazy to throw it into dustbin. Let him do.

I just need know the truth from his own mouth