Chapter 25

Thanks to Hansol, nobody ask me about my face. He helped me by sending Hyerin to car instead I take her inside. I sent her to her home. Although she just a kid but she know everything. She asked me about my face but I lied to her that I fell. She made face before run to her mom. I'm happy that she also happy.

On my way to home, I saw many people stood on side road. Is it accident ? I got off from my car to check it. I didn't see ambulance so maybe I could help. I headed to them and my eyes widened with what I just saw. I used my handkerchief and pressed his wound so bleeding can be stop.

After a few minutes, I heard the siren. It must be ambulance. I told them that I'm a doctor so I can follow them. Luckily, I already locked my car and left it in good condition. I continued pressed the wound. They gave him the oxygen. I told one of the staff to get my phone in my pocket. They helped in dial Seungcheol's number.
We quickly pushed him to emergency room. I will in charge on him so I followed them. I took a deep breath before start the process. After two hours, everything was done. I took off my hand glove. I let the nurse took care of everything. When I stepped out, Seungcheol and others ran to get me.

" How was him ? " Seungcheol asked.

" He's safe. You guys don't have to worry " I said and patted his shoulder. I can see how much worried he were. They sighed in relief.

" I wonder something, why he outside alone ? " I asked them. They looked at Wonwoo for a moment before sighed. I understand.

" Noona, what happened to your cheek ? " Dino asked.

" Something happened " I replied.

" You guys can visit him. Let me know when he awake " I reminded them before left.

New report come. I went to my office to get shower. There have a lot of blood on my clothes. I dried my hair and read the report. I shook my head. Still a dummy. I'm sure he will be dead when he awake because Seungcheol will probably kill him. I made my way to his suite since the others was there.

" You guys will sleep here ? " I asked. They nodded. How can thirteen people fix in one room ?

" Some of you can stay at my office. It full here " I exclaimed.

" Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Woozi, Dokyeom, Dino, Hansol and Minghao can stay at Younghee's office " Seungcheol ordered. They nodded. I showed them my office.

" Your office really great " Hansol commented. I gave him small smile.

" I hope this can fix because I worried the doctor will kick you out " I exclaimed.

" Wonwoo, can we have a talk " they looked at me confusedly. Wonwoo was surprised but he still calm and followed me.

Choi Seungcheol's POV

I turned on my phone and stared at Minjeong's number. I know I should call her but I can't. I didn't contact her after we broke up. After I found out that she actually Mingyu's sister, I felt like my world turned upside down. Because I'm too mad to Mingyu, I release my anger to her. With a heavy sighed, I called her and told her what happened to her brother.

I stayed outside when she visited her brother. The others looked at me confusedly. They don't know about my past including Younghee. I didn't talk to her about Minjeong or our past. I worried it will hurt her. After a few moment passed, she stepped out from his suite. She took seat beside me.

" How are you doing ? " I asked.

" Good, I guess " She replied unsurely.

" Is it Younghee already back ? " She asked.

" Yeah "

" She know about what happened eight years ago ? " It took me a while for me to answer that. I shook my head. She don't know the truth.

" If only she know, she must hate Mingyu a lot " I know.

" I'm sorry about - "

" Don't be. I don't blame you. It was his fault. If I'm in your position, I will do the same thing " She cut me.

" I want to say something " I exclaimed. She looked at me.

" I missed you a lot " but it won't come out.

" If you want to see Younghee, she here. I mean she work here " I hate myself for not being able say that.

" I will see her soon or late " she stood up and left.

I just wish we could be like before