Chapter 36

Minjeong pulled me with her to seat that have a good view. Sadly, Yerin not here. I waved my hand to Yongsun Unnie who came with her husband, of course. She sat beside me. I looked around and saw the stadium slowly filled up with the fans. Okay, I'm totally amazed with the atmosphere because this was my first time went any concert.

           I stared at girl who sat on my right which happened to be Minjeong who excitedly talk about them. She kept saying that she was Dokyeom's fan when she actually fangirl over Choi Seungcheol. I will let it slip for now. Suddenly, people screamed when a video played. Shining Diamond was their first song.

          I'm guess I'm slipping into diamond life now. I enjoyed the show really much. Minjeong and Yongsun unnie kept fangirlling and Joongki stared at Yongsun Unnie with jealous look. I can't help but laugh when I looked at him. It just funny when he made that grumpy face.

          Their last mnet kind of sad because they need to say goodbye to their fans. I can see how much they don't want to do that but they need too. We headed to backstage after the concert finished. They still not change. I took a glance at Mingyu who busy with his stylish. Geez.

" For my favorite brother " it not Seungcheol. I handed it to Dino who sat on couch. He took a towel that I handed and wiped his sweat.

" Thank you, noona " I nodded. I stared at Seungkwan who made his way to us with angry look.

" It's not fair. I'm also your favorite " He exclaimed.

" Are you kidding me ? She love me " Hoshi joined. I shook my head. I know they just want to bully this kid.

" Both of you not even my favorite " I cut their fight.

" What ? " their jaw dropped and I just shrugged my shoulder. I heard Dino laughed.

" It must be me ! " Dokyeom shouted from corner of room. Everyone stared at him for a moment before continue what we doing. I just ignore him.

" Wait, Seungkwan should be a person who get ignore. It our theme ! " Dokyeom said, unsatisfied. Seungkwan rolled his eyes. I'm sure if he have long hair, he probably flip his hair now.

" How our performance ? " Dino asked.

" It really good. I love it " I showed my thumbs to him that made him chuckled.

" Actually, we work hard to make sure noona like it " He whispered to me. I giggled. I heard about it from Seungkwan too. He complained to me about how work hard he were.

            Suddenly, my phone rang. Not only mine but Joongki and that time I already know why. I picked up and after a a few words, I hang up. Same as Joongki. We sighed heavily before excuse ourselves. Joongki drove to hospital with my car. He left his so Yongsun Unnie can use it.

           Going straight to the operation room that was a big reason why we were here. We took a deep breath before start the operation. After four hours, we sighed in relief. Joongki said he will wrap this so I will talk to patient's guardian outside. I threw my gloves and made my way to the patient's guardian. I explained everything to them. A part of me was happy when I saw they smiled.

" He will send to his suite after this. So I will take my leave now " I bowed to them and left. I looked at my watch. 3 am.

" Mingyu ? " What he doing here ? I walked to him who sleep on couch but I stopped on my way. He must be tired so better if I don't disturb him. I need to take shower now.

             Once I stepped out from bathroom, I saw him sat up and stared at wall blankly. He looked like puppy. I shook my head when he not even notice that I'm here. He was tired because of the concert and what he doing here ? Okay, I will stop ask myself now since I won't get any answer.

" You don't have schedule tomorrow ? " I asked hm. He nodded.

" You are tired " I continued. He nodded again.

" Did you wait for me early ? " the same result.

" Wanna have date with me ? " That made his eyes widened and looked at me.

" I want ! " I laughed. Gosh, he just too funny.

" Let's go " I took my bag. He looked at me confusedly.

" Where ? "

" Anywhere you fine with " With that he got off from his seat and walked beside me.

" Are we official ? " he asked shyly.

" You not even ask me " I rolled my eyes.

" But we going to date now " he whined.

" Friendly date " that made his jaw dropped.

" Did you just friend zone me ? "

Why I friend-zone someone that I love ? Dumb

**************************************
Don't forget to comment and vote :)
This story almost finish :)