Chapter 18

I was about to reply Wonwoo's text when Joongki took my phone away. Gosh, he really annoying. What was more annoying that he sat beside me on flight early. I chased him to take back my phone but he raised it higher. I know he was tall but don't have to bully me. I stepped on his foot and grabbed my phone.

" Damn you " He cursed under his breath.

" Dad, Joongki cursed " I ran to get dad. Dad shook his head.

" She too busy with that fairy garden " I glared at Joongki.

" It was Wonwoo, you dumb " This time, he glared at me.

" You guys are dating ? " dad asked. I shrugged my shoulder and left the others.

             When my eyes caught someone familiar, I immediately ran to her. I hugged her tightly. Gosh, I missed her a lot. Eight years really a long time. Who won't miss their mom ? Then, I heard someone cleared his throat. My lips formed a big smile. My favorite stupid brother. I jumped on him. I told you that he really manly until he can carried me.

" Dummy " he commented. I let him go.

" Camel " We glared at each other.

" Gosh, you guys just meet and want to fight ? Like seriously ? " Joongki asked disbelief.

" Shut up " We said in unison. He gave us 'I'm-done' look.

            I kept clinging to mom. I just let Seungcheol carried my bag. What the function of his muscle if he can't carry that ? Dad followed us quietly. When I took a glance at him, he just smile to me. Suddenly, I got an idea. I let my mom's hand go and went to Seungcheol and Joongki. I told them my plan. They have to agree.

" Mom and dad. Seungcheol oppa promised with us that he will treat us ice cream " I said. Mom and dad looked at us.

" Don't you tired ? " Mom asked worriedly. I shook my head and punched Joongki's stomach lightly to agree with me. He nodded that made I smiled.

" Don't be home too late " Mom said. We nodded.

" Let's go " I pulled my brothers. Wait, Joongki not my brother but never mind I still love him.

              Joongki sat beside driver seat while I'm happily sat at back. Seungcheol drove us to somewhere that I don't know. I only told him that we won't go home that early so no ice cream. He also warned me that he won't treat me ice cream this month because Joongki spoiled me. It's not like I don't have money. Boo.

" I'm going to meet my friend, want to follow me ? " Seungcheol asked.

" I'm fine " Joongki said.

" Seungcheol, can I borrow your car ? I need to go somewhere " I really want to go there since I left to follow dad.

" You going to visit her ? " Seungcheol asked worriedly. I nodded.

" I missed her " I said.

           Seungcheol drove to place he going to see his friends. At first, Joongki want to follow me but I told him not too. Maybe Joongki can have friend here. I drove to place that I'm going to see 'her'. I bought a bouquet of flower. I parked the car and walked to that place.

" Annyeong " I spoke. My eyes filled up with tears. I put flower that I bought on it.

" I'm sorry for leaving you too long. I promise I will visit you every week from now " I closed my eyes.

" Mama really sorry, Minhee-ah " Tears rolled down to my cheeks. I tried to smile.

" Mama a doctor now. My dream come true but if you here - " I can't continue my words.

           I took a last glance before walked away. It hard for me to accept what happened eight years ago. I'm lucky that Seungcheol took care of everything when I'm gone. I don't know who should I lean if he not here. I headed to my car but I stopped when someone called my name.

" Younghee " I turned to check who was that.

" Yerin "