Chapter 35

Choi Younghee's POV

           I helped omma or Joongki's mom with something. When I saw Seventeen arrived, I headed to hall. They looked at me in surprise but not Seungcheol. I gave them confused look before I noticed that Mingyu and Wonwoo not here. Is it they can't come ? I raised my eyebrows when they still look at me in surprise.

" Why you guys look at me like that ? " I asked.

" Noona, you not a person who going to get married ? " Dino asked. Wait, what ?

" No " I replied shortly. I kept thinking until something hit me.

" Wait, don't tell me that you guys think I'm going to get married today ? " with hope they shake their head just a hope after all. They nodded unison. Seungcheol slapped his forehead. I guess he also didn't see this coming.

" Seungkwan ! " I shook my head. He must be think that way since I accidentally left the example of wedding invitation in van before.

" Then we doomed ! Mingyu and Wonwoo find you " Dokyeom exclaimed. What they didn't go to bride room right ?

             I left to find them but I saw omma told me to call Yongsun Unnie. I guess I will find them later. A sigh espaced from my mouth before I made my way to bride room. I knocked a few times but no one answer. Wait, Yongsun Unnie was fine, right ? Joongki will kill me if something happen to his bride.

" Yongsun Unnie, we need - wait what are you doing here, Kim Mingyu ? " I totally surprised with this. My thought was right. My eyes widened when I saw a few people whispered to each other while glancing at him.

" Unnie, you need to leave " I said. She nodded. She will leave with them. Thanks to this guy.

" He confessed to you early " Yongsun Unnie whispered before left.

" Seriously Mingyu, what on earth you doing here ? " I asked him. He looked down. Then, I noticed his ear was red. He must be embarrassed about early. I want to laugh but I pity him.

" Mingyu, why another girl wore wedding dress ? " Speak of Jeon Wonwoo. I glared at him and he replied with cheeky smile.

" Looks like you guys already know the truth " He said nervously. Before he could leave, I pinched his arm that made him yelled in pain. I want to pull his ear but he just too tall.

" Wait, Wonwoo know about this ? " Mingyu asked. Wonwoo stared at Mingyu before nod. This guy really.

" Jeon Wonwoo, I will kill you after this but we need to leave now " I exclaimed and grabbed Mingyu's hand.

" You leave me ! " Wonwoo shouted at back.

            We went to hall and watched a beautiful event ever. Lee Joongki will be Yongsun's husband. I secretly took a glance at Mingyu who sat beside me without saying anything. I guess I know why he ignored me. I'm glad that he already know the truth. The ceremony was finished and everyone congratulate them.

" Congrats Joongki and Yongsun Unnie " I said.

" Thanks Younghee for taking care everything when I'm not around " Yongsun Unnie said. I nodded.

" It was nothing. Joongki like a big brother to me so I won't mind to help him. Well, I'm not even know when my real brother will get married " We laughed together and I can see Seungcheol glared at me. Ops, he heard me.

" You want me explain everything to Mingyu ? " Joongki asked worriedly. Yongsun Unnie must told him about early. I shook my head before excuse myself.

            I went to small park outside hall after Hansol told me that Mingyu was there. From far, I heard Mingyu scolded Wonwoo. I decided not to interrupt. Maybe I will wait until they finish. It funny when I saw how Wonwoo's face get scold. I kept waiting and accidentally heard their conversation.

" Tell me if I don't do this, will you go meet her ? " Wonwoo asked.

" You kept pushing the fact that you still love her. Now, you realize how much she mean to you, right ? You get a chance now so go talk to her and tell what you should tell. Don't wait more. Nine years already enough to torture both of your heart so end this thing " Wonwoo continued. He love me ? I will leave.

" Younghee " I stopped when I heard Wonwoo shouted my name.

" Mingyu want to see you " he added. I nodded and made my way to him.

" Younghee, I don't know how to say this but damn it. I will straight to the point. I still love you. Find out that you engaged really make me crazy. But I'm coward to tell you the truth while you tried to be close to me. I love you so much " he confessed.

" I know you are a rapper but please don't rap when you confessed " I joked.

" You are lucky that they didn't say anything about you when you confessed to Yongsun Unnie - "

" I thought it was you " he cut me. I chuckled.

" I know, Mingyu. I hate to admit but this is the truth. I love you too "