Holding Out - Chapter Seven

I was stretching when Isaac walked in the gym. He looked great, even in shorts and a t-shirt. His body showed more now, I could tell that he was not stranger to the gym.

To be honest it made me a little uncomfortable with my own slightly overweight body. I took a moment to notice the way his chest looked under the thin fabric. Celibacy was starting to take its toll on me now.

I made myself focus on what I was here for, as he walked closer to me.

"Hey" I smiled sweetly.

"This is an odd place for a first date." He said trying to see what I was up to.

It was no use; I had my poker face on. Just call me GaGa. "Yeah well, you wanted to get to know me right? Well, this is me. I instruct self defense on the weekends. I grew up in a small town with only male cousins. I had to learn how to fight."

"Cool, so I'm gonna be learning from the best!" he said enthusiastically as he did his best karate move.

I laughed, "from the looks of it you could use a lesson or two."

"I'll have you know, I got a black belt when I was 10." He scoffed.

"As a Christmas present, I'm sure" I challenged.

He stared at me brow raised and I mirrored his defiant gaze.

We continued our staring contest for a few more seconds. Isaac narrowed his eyes, "birthday." He said finally, lowering his head in defeat. "But I guess I'll have a chance to really get it tonight then."

I tried to suppress my smile, "not exactly. You're going to be our attacker tonight."

Isaac's face grew confused, "you're what?"

"Pads are in the closet." I said patting him on the shoulder.

                As the class started I asked Isaac to take the center. I stood beside him on the mat and introduced him to the ladies.

The seven women in the class made a circle around him and I could feel them eyeball him, even under all those pads he was gorgeous. 

I gave the ladies a quick demonstration on how to take down an attacker. I didn't have to demonstrate too much. Tonight was my advanced class so most of the ladies already knew a great deal.

One by one they all took turns knocking Isaac to the ground. They flipped him, tossed him, kicked him, and tackled him. I felt kind of bad for him. There was a reason we always used rubber dummies in this class. The hits hurt.

45 minutes into the class he was exhausted and beaten. I was content, "tired already?" I asked standing over him trying to hold in my laughter.

Isaac lay on the floor motionless for a minute, "I think you've gotten your revenge now." He said panting.

I laughed; I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked sprawled out on the floor, even under all those pads. "Next time when a lady says no..." I waited for him to finish my sentence.

"You know it's easy to be so smug when I'm held down by all these pads." He challenged.

I thought about it for a while, "your right." He looked surprised. "Ladies should we give Isaac here a fair shot?" I yelled. They all cheered, "so you pick any woman in this room. No pads, no rules. First one to three pins wins."

"Jade, I was just kidding. I can't hit a girl." He said getting up from the floor.

"Hmm, really?" I said as I swept my legs under his foot causing him to hit the ground hard.

"Ok, I chose you." he jumped up and ripped off the pads.

I chuckled, as all the women in the class cheered, "I don't want to hurt you little man."

"Scared?" he taunted.

I shook my head, "it's your funeral."

"By the way Jade, there's absolutely nothing little on this man." He said giving me a sexy smirk.

                As we stood face to face on the mat Isaac took off his shirt and immediately my eyes fell to his perfect abs.

Jeez was there anything that wasn't perfect about this guy. It was going to be harder than I thought to get rid of this one.

I moved my eyes from his abs to his chest which was perfectly sculpted. Yeah, he defiantly hit the gym a lot.

I bit my bottom lip as I eyed the trail down his stomach to where his shorts rode low on his waist. Showing off his perfect V cut, that led to more sinister places.

It was like an arrow, guiding my way to the promise land. 

I didn't even notice it when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pinned himself on top of me. "Like what you see?" he said smugly. "That's one." I quickly wrapped my legs around him and lifted my hips off the floor flipping him over so that I was not on top. "Now we're even." I said.

I kept telling myself to keep control of my thoughts. The feeling of his hard body rubbing against me was driving me wild.

We wrestled for another 10 minutes. Neither one of us wanting to give in. the women in class were cheering us on. Some had started cheering for Isaac.

We were both dripping sweat and out of breath. Even though I knew that neither one of us was giving it all we had, it was still tiring.

We were both in position facing each other, waiting on the other to make a move. We'd both pinned each other twice and we were all tied up now.

My instincts took over, I had to win this. I narrowed my gaze and looked him squarely in the eye. I was ready for him to make his move. 

Suddenly Isaac stood straight up and walked towards me. I was so surprised that I stood up straight. Was he hurt?

His eyes were filled with lust as he wrapped his hands around my waist and brought his lips close to mine, "I want to kiss you so bad right now, but only if you want me to." I stood there paralyzed. My body was on fire, screaming for Isaacs.

I bit my lip to keep myself from attacking him right there. I wanted to be closer to him; I wanted to feel as much of his skin against mine as possible.

I was taken out of my private fantasy when I heard the cheers from the women in the class.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let out a deep breath before stretching my leg out behind him and bringing his down to the ground. "That's three." I said still looking in his eyes.  "I win."