Holding Out - Chapter Nine *Bonus Chapter*

Isaac called me every day during the week but I still hadn't called him back.

Although Jason was a prick, I knew that part of what he said could be right.

I realized that the way I felt for Isaac wasnt good. The power he already had over my body was dangerous. I hated the way my body reacted to him; so willing and ready.

The way my body rebelled against me with every touch made me want to scream with frustration.

It was Friday and I was in a good mood. I was walking out of my building after work preparing for a nice relaxing weekend.

My self-defense class was cancelled today due to a flood in the gym, so I had the weekend all to myself... as I always did.

I walked out and the first thing I saw was a shiny red sports car parked right in front. I've never been a fan of sports cars; to me they were ugly and way too expensive.

I rolled my eyes at the flashy car and started walking. That is, until I saw who was getting out of the car. Isaac. I had to admit, he was one of the most persistent guys I'd ever met.

However, that would only make me resist more. He walked over to me, almost in slow motion.

He was wearing dark washed jeans and a grey t-shirt. His hair was not in its usual refined style, it was now hanging freely in his face and it made his eyes even more apparent.

I noticed that I wasn't the only one watching him. Every woman within a ten mile radius had their eyes on him. He was really something.

I saw them look at us confused when they saw him hand me a rose that was behind his back. I tried to hide my laugh, I felt like the outcast who won the beauty pageant. Eat your heart out witches.

"You know, some people would call this stalking." I teased.

He smiled and I melted a little, "well then some people have never had the pleasure of meeting you." he winked, "you never called me back so I took that as a sign."

"To harass me?" I asked bewildered. He grabbed my hand and proceeded to lead me to the car.

I pulled free from his hand and stopped in my tracks, "I really can't go." I said lying. "I have this... thing at my apartment that I have to do. It's urgent; I can't let it go another day."

"What is this thing that's so urgent?" he asked quizzically.

I stammered to answer, "you know." I was drawing a blank so I said the first thing that came to my mind, "its laundry." I hung my head at my answer. Laundry! Ugh Jade really?!

Isaacs face grew sad and he took a deep breath, "its OK Jade you don't have to make up excuses. If you really don't want to see me anymore I understand. I won't bother you again; I was just hoping that you felt the same thing I was feeling."

He looked shattered, like I'd just told him that Santa Clause didn't exist. He turned to walk away and I felt tightness in my chest.

"What were we going to do anyway?" I said finally. Eventually I'd have to tell him that this relationship wasn't going anywhere. Eventually but not now.

He turned back to me with that smile that I found so sexy, "well, do you get seasick?"

**** So can anyone guess what Isaac has planned? Dont forget to vote / comment if you liked the capter. Oh and BTW I'm looking for some nice covers! Thanks to those who have inboxed me about the story! I absolutely love hearing form you guys! Ta Ta for now my loves! XOXO Sienna****