Holding Out - Chapter 18

For the rest of the week I did my best to avoid Jason. I'd already plotted my revenge for him and it was already in play. I had plans to go out with Isaac for the weekend. I had to cancel my self-defense class but I was fine with that.

"So are you going to tell me where were going?" I asked Isaac, who was sitting next to me in the driver's seat of the SUV. He'd gotten rid of the Ferrari because I said it was a little too much.

"Nope, just remember you promised to be more open." He said cautiously.

"I'm starting to regret that now."

After an hour long ride we finally pulled up to a huge house, more like mansion, surrounded by an iron gate. It was the most beautiful home I'd ever seen. There was a huge fountain in the front of the yard which was surrounded by flowers. It was like a painting, everything was so perfectly placed.

"Wow, this is nice." I said still looking at the house through the car window. Isaac and I got out and got our bags from the trunk. "When you said we were going away for the weekend I thought you meant like a hotel or something." I confessed.

Isaac raised an eyebrow, "You'd go to a hotel with me?"

Before I could give him an answer a young woman around my age ran out of the house towards us. She was blonde, with obvious fake breasts. She wore an all pink dress that was a little too tight. The jewelry she was wearing shinned so bright I thought I was looking directly into the sun. She was very pretty in the face.

Her blue eyes made her even more attractive. I was a little surprised when she walked right up to Isaac and gave him a kiss on his cheek and gave him a hug which was a little too long for my liking.

Immediately my mind started to go to the worst place. Something was seriously wrong here. Who was this girl and why was she so close to Isaac? If they didn't have something going on before she looked like she wanted there to be now. I glared at her when Isaac introduced us.

"Hey." He said a little less enthusiastic when he saw my face. "This is my girlfriend Jade."