Holding Out - Chapter 17

​I had to face the facts; I was invested in Isaac now. We'd been seeing each other for two months now. I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted to be around him.

"Daydreaming as always I see." I looked up from my desk to see Jason at my door. He'd gotten back from his business trip a week ago and I hadn't seen or heard from him since his return. Needless to say, I was thrilled about that.

He walked into my office, "still got that sassy sistah' girl attitude I see."

"Still an ass I see." I said under my breath.

"What was that?"

"I said wow your trip ended so fast."

"Yeah well I am the best as what I do." He said smugly, "I just thought I would come by to see how my favorite girl was. I haven't seen you in three weeks Jade." He said with a crooked smile on his face.

"So now that you've seen me, I guess you can be on your way now." I said motioning toward the work on my desk.

"How's your boyfriend?" he said igniting my comment and taking a seat on my desk. "I guess I wasn't the type of white guy you wanted huh?"

"It has nothing to do with your skin color trust me Jason; I just don't find arrogant jerks attractive." As soon as I said it, I knew he wouldn't take it lightly.

Jason stood up from my desk, "you really think he want some fat black girl on his arm? I told you, you're only needed for one thing."

"What does my skin tone have to do with anything?" I asked uninterested. Standing to put some distance between us.

I fought to hold back the nauseating feeling that overcame me when Jason put his hands on my hips and pulled me toward his growing erection, "give me an hour and I'll show you."

I quickly raised my knee to his groin, "don't you ever put your filthy hands on me again." I said before walking out of the office as he fell to the ground in pain.