Holding Out - Chapter 22

********WARNING********

This Chapter has explicit and graphic content which may offend some readers. This is not recommended for readers under the age of 18. Discretion is strongly advise.

I lay in bed unable to sleep. It was 1am and the rain was coming down outside my window. For some reason I couldn't get comfortable. The bed felt too cold and yet it was burning up in my room. I stood up form my bed and threw on a t-shirt and shorts. I looked out at the rain falling hard. I knew what I needed.

"Jade? Come in. Baby, are you Ok? You're soaked." Isaac said standing in front of the door as I walked in dripping wet in just my t-shirt and shorts. He looked so good in nothing but his pajama pants that hung low on his trim waist. His body really was perfect.

"I can't sleep." I said walking towards him wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips to his.

As soon as our lips touched I lost all control. I wanted it to be deeper, stronger. I ran my fingers through his short hair and lightly bit his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I took advantage letting my tongue slip inside. I felt Isaac's hands run down my back under my shirt and I let out a small moan. It felt like the trail of his fingers left a line of burning flesh behind. I let out a small moan. Suddenly he stopped and pushed me away slightly.

"Jade, if you don't stop now, I won't be able to control myself." He said out of breath.

"Good." I lifted my wet shirt over my head revealing my naked breast.

As if on cue Isaac slammed me against the door and picked up where we left off. His skin felt perfect against mine, as he ran his hands up my side and cupped my breast. I leaned back with my eyes closes as I eagerly accepted each kiss he offered. He made a trail of kisses from my chin to my collar bone.

My entire body was on fire from his touch. I wanted to remove the remaining clothes from our body. I wanted all of him against me. Isaac must have read my mind because he quickly removed my shorts along with his pajamas. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the couch. I knew we would never have made it to the bedroom.

I was wild with passion but Isaac pinned me down to the couch. I whined and looked at him with pleading eyes. I was ready to beg, I needed him now. I was no longer myself; something had taken control of me. I couldn't explain it but at that moment I could no longer resist.

"Jade, I've waited all my life for you, and our first time is not going to be quick." He said kissing me lightly on my stomach.

"I want it to last." He landed another kiss on my neck.

"I want it to be a night that you will never forget." He kissed me again on the lips slowly.

My head was spinning, I felt as if I'd been hit by a truck. He slowly traced his fingers on the inside of my thigh and my mind started to go crazy. He continued to kiss me all over my body. I let out a small whimper when he slowly slid his tongue over my left breast. It was pain and pleasure all in one. I wanted him. I needed him. Our bodies became so entangled that you couldn't tell where his ivory skin began and my ebony skin ended.

"I love you." He said and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. So this is what it feels like.