Holding Out - Chapter 23

Isaac hadn't lied when he said he wanted it to last. I lay in his arms on his bed, entangled in his sheets as we watched the sun rise through his window. I smiled as he gently kissed my forehead.

"Is it always that good?" I asked.

"Only with you." he said pulling me closer.

"Good answer."

"So what's on the agenda today?" he asked. We'd both called in sick to work, we hadn't slept all night and neither of us would be any use at work. "We could stay here and watch movies all day or we could just..." He wiggled his Eyebrows.

"We just spent all night..." I mimicked his movement.

"Hey we have six months to catch up on."

"Alright, up and at em." I said getting out of the bed. "I need to go home to shower and change."

"Shower here." He said, "I'll have you some clothes delivered."

I shook my head, "rich people." I chuckled, "Who has clothes delivered?"

"People who don't want to spend a second away from their girlfriend." he said getting out of the bed.

A smile came over my face when he said the word "girlfriend", I don't know why but it made me feel special but he gave me a title.

Well I was entranced in my thought, or more like daydream, of being Isaac's girlfriend I hadn't even noticed that he was standing before me and all his nude glory.

I lay there speechless. He was even more beautiful in the light. I had the sheets around me but he was not a bit shy about his body. I took in his naked body.

"Sure you don't want to stay in today?" He said smiling wickedly. It took everything I had to snap out of my trance.

Damn he's fine, "hit the showers lover boy." I said.

Isaac said he had the perfect place. We pulled up to the museum and I let out a groan.

"Seriously? A Museum?" I whined like a little child.

"What? They have this new abstract exhibit and I heard it was really good."

"I'm sure you and Grandma Rose will love it when you guys come back next week." I joked, "Seriously if you make me look at pictures of fruit I will be forced to kill you."

"Well what do you suggest?" he said.

"You're too uptight. You need to loosen up a bit." I said, and then I got an idea.

Thirty minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and Isaac looked up at the building rolling his eyes.

"Paintball." Isaac said amused.

"Yeah!" I said excitedly. "Tanya and I used to come here all the time. Stop being such a girl, it'll be fun."

He gasped, "but what if I mess up my hair?"

That day Isaac and I Played laser tag. Raced go carts, climbed rocks walls, and spent an hour on the dance dance revolution machine. It felt good seeing him so relaxed.

We stopped by my house so I could pick up some clothes for work the next day since Isaac convinced me to stay the night again. We sat on the couch watching movies as he slowly ran his fingers across my bare skin. Before I realized it I let my hands roam over his shirt and into the waist band of his shorts.

He let out a hiss of pleasure as I wrapped my hands around his growing member. An idea came to me.

I started to stroke the length of him and leaned up to kiss his neck. I stopped my movement and Isaac watched me as I lowed myself on my knees between his legs.

I began to lower his shorts, never taking my eyes off his as I slowly began trailing my tongue over the length of his shaft.

"Fuck." He moaned.

That was all the motivation I needed. I took all of him in and did everything in my power to make him climax.

One minute later, I succeeded.