1: The First Day

Chase:
The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I took a quick shower, got dressed and did my hair. I wore a blue hoodie with a yellow star on it. That's the hoodie my father gave me before he passed away. I put on my black jeans and blue converse. This is gonna be a long year.
Rubble:
Chase had already gotten up so I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I was wearing a plain yellow shirt with sweatpants and yellow Jordan's. I was looking fly.
Chase: "Ready for your first day of high school, little bro?"
Rubble: "Yeah, I'm excited."
Mom: I made egg sandwiches, eat up and go to school.
Rubble: "Kay mom!"
They didn't live too far from school, so they walked.
Rocky:
I woke up just in time. I got dressed, I wore a white shirt I made because I like to reuse old cloth. I wore green shorts and white Nikes. I grab a granola bar and go to the bus stop.
Zuma:
I woke up before my alarm could. Five more minutes? I could get a little more rest, but I'm excited for the first day. I wore a shirt with the beach in it. The background was orange since the setting was sunset. I put on some black sweatpants and orange Adidas. I start playing some music and head to the bus stop.
Skye:
Ahh. The first day. I'm one of the most popular girls at school so this year would be a good one. I've heard there's a lot of new boys coming sooooo you know 😉. I take a shower, I put on my white and pink shirt with pink shorts and pink Jordan's. I really love pink lol. I grab my phone and my mom drove me to school.
Everest:
Ahh. The first day. This is my first year going to Adventure Bay High, hope things will go alright. I used to live in Alaska. I get dressed and put on a sky blue hoodie with teal shorts and black slides. Lookin' good Everest. I start walking to school.
Tracker:
No! I'm late for the first day! Back in Mexico we have a different time zone so I need to get used to things. I get dressed in a shirt with palm trees and camo shorts and shoes. I go to the bus stop.
Marshall:
Dang it! I'm gonna be late! Clumsiness strikes again. Forgot to set an alarm. I get ready fast. I put on a red shirt with a fire logo on it. I grab my red shorts and Nikes and run out the door. Great. Missed the bus. I grabbed my bike.
At school
Chase: "And there's the library!"
Rubble: "Thanks for the tour bro! I'll go find my locker."
Chase: "Anytime. Ugh where is Marshall? I tried texting and he didn't respond. Well I guess he's gonna be late again like last year."
Rocky's POV:
We get to school. Ahh, I missed this school. When I got off the bus, I see a familiar face..
Rocky: "ZUMA!!!"
Zuma: "Rocky bro! What's up?"
Rocky: "I didn't know you were moving here!"
Zuma: "I didn't know you go here. Give me a tour?"
Rocky: "Sure!"
Skye's POV:
I get out my mom's car and she drives back home. I get welcomed by some hello's. I see this girl who looks lost.
Skye: "You need help?"
Everest: "Yeah. Thanks. I'm Everest. What's your name?"
Skye: "Skye. So, shall we start the tour?"
Everest: "Yeah, let's go."
Tracker's POV:
I get to school. Wow, this is a lot different than Mexico. I see two girls walk past. The short one with blonde hair is pretty. I might talk to her one day. I just need to find my way around. I find two people talking.
Tracker: "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm new here."
Zuma: "Same here bro."
Rocky: "I'll give you guys both tours. So, you like green?"
Tracker: "Sí. Me gusta verde."
Rocky & Zuma: "Um...."
Tracker: "Lo siento. I meant to say I like green."
Rocky: "Oh, you're the transfer student the principal was talking about?"
Tracker: "Sí. Give me a tour?"
Rocky: "Sure! Cmon, Zuma."
The three walk off. They would be a good trio and the future. The Bell rang for first period, Math. Marshall, Chase, Zuma, Skye, and Everest were in that class together, the rest were in other classes.
Chase's POV:
Skye is really pretty. She's the most popular girl at school. You can call me the most popular boy... I'm a pretty strong person and like to excersize. Girls only love me for my looks and appearance. I've never loved someone until now. I got snapped out of my mind when the teacher said my name.
Teacher: "You okay, Chase?"
Chase: "Y-Yeah. I'm fine,"
Skye's POV:
Chase is really cute. We never really had classes together last year. I would see him walk pass me in the hallways, but I never payed much attention to him. Why do I like him all of a sudden. But I heard some girls use him so I think he's not ready for a relationship. Ugh. I just need to get my ex to get over me. I hear the door bust open.
Teacher: "Marshall, you're late."
Marshall: "I know, i'm sorry."
Teacher: "Since it is the first day, you get a free pass."
Marshall: "Okay, thank you!"
Update on July 18, 2018 how tf does the teacher know everyone's names on the first day?
Marshall's POV:
I sat next to Chase and the teacher continued. I kept on staring at this one girl with blue eyes. She's so pretty. Chase snapped me out of my mind.
Marshall: "Sorry bud. Just thinking."
Chase: "The bell rang, cmon!"
This is gonna be a long year....