36: Back To The Beach (Pt.1)

Shimmer's POV:
It has just turned after school and me and Everest will go to the beach again. I just hope she believes me. If she still doesn't, than we'll look at the security footage. We were walking to her house so she could get her truck. When we got in, she didn't even speak to me the whole trip.
Everest's POV:
Why did I agree to this? Ugh this is just a waste of my time. We get to the beach and we knock on this little shack thing that says "SECURITY". We knock on the door and some buff guy opens it.
Lifeguard: "What are you girls doing here?"
Shimmer: "We'd like the footage from 2 weeks ago please."
Lifeguard: "Why?"
Shimmer: "Because something happened when we were there and it caused this whole situation. So I just need that footage to show to my friend so I can prove my point."
Lifeguard: "Whatever, you have 3 minutes."
Shimmer's POV:
We ran and went on the computer. Did he literally just leave us here with no idea how to run this thing? I was clicking stuff and I couldn't find it. I ended up doing the same things over and over again.
Lifeguard: "One more minute!"
Now I was rushin. I was going so fast that I missed the file.
Lifeguard: "15 seconds!"
Everest: "Ugh why did I even come? You just wasted my time. I came here for nothing."
Shimmer: "EVEREST WAIT! I FOUND IT!"
Lifeguard: "Time's up!"
Shimmer: "Nooooo! It's right here!"
Everest: "I don't have time!"
Shimmer: "EVEREST LOOK!"
Everest: "I'm leaving."
I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded he whole thing. I was about to leave when the lifeguard caught me.
Lifeguard: "GIVE ME THE PHONE!"
Shimmer: "It's not yours!"
Lifeguard: "You're time was up! So give me IT!"
Shimmer: "No!"
Then he clenched a fist torwards Shimmer....
C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R

Why would a guy even hit a girl?