7: The Fight

It was a Tuesday. Nothing different. Before Zuma head off to school, he texted Chase.
Zuma: Chase bro,
Chase: what's good witchu
Zuma: I don't know when to confess my feelings for Shimmer.
Chase: Well, just keep talking to her and when you have the chance, do it.
Zuma: Thanks bro. See you at school.

At school
So after first period, Marshall and Everest walked out together. Rocky was right behind them. Rocky started to look down at Everest's 🍑 and he imagined doing "stuff" with it. Marshall later noticed..
Marshall: "Rocky what the hell are you doing?"
Rocky: "N-Nothing..."
He pushed Rocky on to the floor and clenched his fist, forming a crowd. Everest had a shocked face and Chase was holding him back.
Marshall: "Let go of me!"
Chase: "Why do you want to hurt our friend?"
Marshall: "This dude nearly touched Everest's ass!"
The whole crowd's jaw was wide open, Chase was so shocked that he accidently let go of Marshall and he charged right at him. The principal later butted in.
Principal Ryder: "Marshall and Rocky in my office now!"
Chase's POV:
Wow. No one has ever seen Principal Ryder that mad...
Zuma: "Ayyee bro I got it on video!"
Chase: "Dang bro. I can't belive Rocky just did that."
Zuma: "I know right."
Chase: "Hey where is Everest anyway?"
Zuma: "In the bathroom with Skye I think.
---------
Everest: "I can't believe Rocky would do that! Oh my god!"
Skye: "I know, right! He's a jerk."
Everest: "I guess we have the same situation now."
Skye: "What do you mean?"
Everest: "You had two boys like you and you choose one and the other gets salty and both boys end up fighting."
Skye: "Yeah but Chase and Tracker nearly fought."
Shimmer later walked in.
Shimmer: "I heard what happened."
Everest: "Ugh! Now Marshall is in trouble!"
Shimmer: "This is why I don't really wanna date anyone right now. All the beef and drama is just too much.
Skye: "Yeah I feel you."
Everest: "Wait did the bell ring?"
Skye: "I couldn't here because of all that talking."
Shimmer: "I guess nearly the whole school is late, let's go to second period."
----------
Ryder's face was red.
Ryder: "Explain!"
Marshall: "Well Rocky was trying to touch Everest's a- I mean butt."
Ryder: "Rocky, is this true?"
Rocky: *sigh* "Yeah."
Ryder: "Okay. Both of you get a one month suspension. Because of sexual assault and physical assault on another student."
Edit on July 18, 2019 HOW TF IS THAT SEXUAL ASSAULT WTF WAS I TALKING ABOUT LMAOOK
Marshall: "That's bulls- I mean, I understand."
Ryder: "Go call your parents so they can pick you up."
Lunch time
Everest: "Has anyone seen Marshall?"
Everyone shakes their head.
Chase: "I'll try texting him... no response, he didn't even read it!"
Everest: "He didn't get in trouble did he..."
Rubble: "Well he basically gave Rocky a black eye."
Everest: "I'll stop by his house after school."
Zuma was caught staring at Shimmer, he was too caught up in his mind to notice.
Skye: "Uhh, Zuma?"
Zuma: "W-What what?"
Chase: "Dude..."
Zuma: "What did I do?"
Shimmer: "I'm going to the bathroom. Skye, Everest, cmon."
Zuma: "Oh wait... *facepalms*"
Zuma's POV:
I messed up badly...
------------
Shimmer: "Oh my god... Zuma was staring at me!!"
Everest: "I think he likes you."
Shimmer: "Ugh, now this is where things get complicated. How do I turn him down nicely? We've known eachother for years and I never thought he'd think that way."
Skye: "Just give him your honest reason why, I think he'll understand."
Shimmer's POV:
No... nobody can know about my past....
Everest: "Uh, Shimmer... Earth to Shimmer!"
Shimmer: "Ugh sorry. I don't know what to do..."
Marshall's house:
Mr.Axes: "Marshall, go straight to your room... and give me your phone."
Marshall (mumbled): "I don't have it."
Mr.Axes: "Give me your phone right now!!"
Marshall: "Here."
Mr.Axes: "Straight to your room. You're gonna be working at the station all day until you have school again."
Marshall's POV:
I don't really care because it was all worth it, Rocky got what he deserved.
Rocky's House:
Mrs.Green: "Rocky, you've never been in trouble like this before, you're a good student!"
Rocky: "I regret it. I just got mad that a good friend of mine is dating my crush. I think I made jealousy get the best of me."
Mrs.Green: "You should apologize to him, Rockwell."
Rocky's POV:
I got suspended for a month and she's not even that mad... good student privelages. I go in my phone and try to apologize to Marshall.
Rocky: Marshall I'm sorry.
Rocky: Marshall just listen to me.
Rocky: You can't just ignore me.
Rocky: So you don't want to even read my texts?
Rocky: Marshall I know you probably hate me and you're ignoring me but, if you ever read this, I'm sorry. It's just that I liked Everest but she chose you. I guess today I let jealousy get the best of me. You know I'm not the perv kind of person. I'm extremely sorry Marshall. If you don't forgive me, goodbye. 😔
After that, I closed my phone. I just dropped in tears. I messed up. Here's a few songs about how  Rocky's feeling right now. (Please listen to them but some have bad language)

.....
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!