42: The Sleepover (Pt.3)

GUYS. I AM SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I KNOW I UPDATE LIKE EVERYDAY BUT THINGS JUST GOT HARD AND STUFF, SCHOOL, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ON TO THE STORY.

It was the last day of the sleepover, Sunday.
Marshall's POV:
I wake up on the sleeping bag I had put on the floor. I stretch and find out mostly everybody had been awake. It was just Rubble, Everest, Shimmer, and Sparkle. I get up and go to the bathroom and get ready. As I go downstairs, I see the rest downstairs, watching TV
Marshall: "Hey Guys, whatcha watching?"
Skye: "Stranger Things. I LOVE that show."
Chase: "I thought you'd be scared of that show. You can't even watch IT."
Clint: "Vroooo IT was lit bro."
Rocky: "Hey Marshall are the rest awake?"
Marshall: "When I woke up I was the only one up I guess. Maybe some are coming downstairs."
With that, Everest and Rubble come downstairs.
Clint: "So only Shimmer and Sparkle are sleep?"
Rubble: "Yup."
Everest: "Guess so."
Pheonix: "Hey Guys, Imma make breakfast. Not the biggest breakfast, just some pancakes and biscuits."
A few minutes later, Shimmer walks downstairs yawning with Sparkle in her hands.
Clint: "Babe when did you go to sleep?"
Shimmer: "I don't know."
Then, Phoenix comes in with some pancakes, biscuits, tea and coffee.
Shimmer: "Give me that coffee."
Chase: "She really is tired."
Rocky's POV:
We all decided to eat in the living room today, we thought it would be a nice place to have some interesting conversations.
Rocky: "Guys, I've been thinking, should we give Zuma another chance?"
Clint: "Why?"
Rocky: "Hate to mention this, but, Marshall, remember when uhhh, beginning of the year..."
Marshall: "Yeah."
Rocky: "Yeah. That's when I used to like Everest a-"
Clint: *spits out tea* "YOU LIKED EVEREST?"
Chase: "Oh yeah, I forgot Clint wasn't even at this school that moment. Neither was Sandy."
Rocky: "Okay, I said I was just frustrated she liked Marshall over me, I just let the jealousy get the best of me. But I later moved on, me and Everest are good friends now I guess. Plus, I'm dating Phoenix anyways. So, it's the same thing. Remember in the beginning of the year, Zuma liked Shimmer a lot. But she kept the secret of her being pregnant and she didn't want the same thing to happen. *cough* Clint."
Clint: "Dude I changed."
Rocky: "AAAAANYWAYS, then they started dating, and then Clint came along."
Clint: "I said I changed."
Rocky: "We know Dude dang. Now stop interrupting me."
Clint: "S-"
Rocky: "AAANYWAYS, Clint was just being a jerk a-"
Clint: "I-"
Rocky: "SHUT UP."
Clint shut his mouth and everybody started laughing.
Rocky: "Back to the point. Clint later changed and then Shimmer had to break up with Zuma because of Sparkle. I guess she wanted her daughter to live with her real father. And so, like at the beach, Zuma let the jealousy get the best of him."
Skye: "Dang... we should apologize to him."
Sandy: "Yeah. Let's go back to the beach house."
Everest: "I'm not driving that rusty old van again."
Rocky: *sighs* "I'll do it. Let's roll."
Everybody loaded in and Rocky started to drive.
Rocky: "I'm barely comfortable Yo."
Everest: "Now you feel my pain."
We arrive at his house. We were surprised at what we saw.
All: "FOR SALE???"
Marshall: "H-He really left because of us..."
Chase: "I'm unblocking his number and texting him."
Chase's POV:
We done messed up. We should of thought of the Rocky-Everest situation. Now he left because of us. I unblocked his number and texted him
Chase: Zuma we came to apologize but you left... Why?
Zuma: because you guys don't even seem to care about me...
Chase: We came to apologize, please buddy.
Zuma has blocked your number.
Chase: "We lost our friend... he didn't even tell me his location..."