38: After School

Zuma's POV:
Honestly life sucks without my friends. I'm living alone, crying everyday. I just can't take it anymore, I've been depressed and even suicidal. I even uploaded a video on YouTube about my depression. People have given me a lot of support but that doesn't bring my friends back. I sit on the bed, with a knife in my hand, crying. I need to make up with them. I need to find the right time. It's Thursday right now and I guess they're at school. I guess I can wait until Saturday...
-------------
Shimmer's POV:
Finally, everything is normal again. I have all my friends back, except for Zuma. God, I hate him. I even regret dating him in the beginning of the year. The school day goes on, it's quite boring. We all decided to go to Everest's house today. Unfortunately Rocky and Phoenix didn't come. We were all in her room talking and stuff. Marshall and Everest were on a beanbag together, Rubble was sitting on this office chair spinning around (that's me I can relate so much) Chase and Skye we're on the bed (don't get it wrong they were sitting 😂) and Sandy was lookin around for food and came back with some.I was on the floor watching Sparkle and Clint was just sitting there, leaning on a wall. Aww, he's so cute when he does that.
Rubble: "I'm hungry! I'm gonna go get food like Sandy!"
Chase: "Rubble you eat the most."
Rubble: *shrugs shoulders* he then walks off to the kitchen.
Skye: "Hey Sandy, you alright?"
Sandy: "Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking about spring break. It was one crazy vacation."
Everest: "Yeah I'm glad it's all over."
Chase: "Still can't believe him."
Marshall: "How about we just think about the positive things?" Marshall said, putting an arm around Everest. Then Rubble comes in with a box of Cheez-Its.
Everest: "Oh yea. The last time I ate those was like, 5 months ago."
Rubble: *spits out crackers* "This is expired??"
Everest: "I'm just playing."
We all share a good laugh.
Shimmer: "Let's all come here for a sleepover Friday night."
Skye: "Yeah that sounds good."
Marshall: "I'm down."
Everest: "Who's house?"
Skye: "Mines."
Chase: "I'm going home. Come on, Rubble. See you guys later."
He fist bumped Marshall and kissed Skye on the cheek. Him and Rubble walked off. Then, everyone else slowly left as well.