26: Ruuuuuude

Rocky's POV:
So me and Phoenix have been talking way more now, and it seems like we're getting more in love. I'm just thinking of the right time To ask her out. I'm feeling less nervous about everything. Clint really helped, but he is pretty annoying. He always brings up her rejecting me and it's not even a big deal. She only said we just met. And Clint is acting like she doesn't like me. He just irritated me he even made me depressed. Welp, I get off my bike and walk into school.
Rocky: "Hey guys!"
Chase: "Hey"
Marshall: "Sup."
Clint: "Rocky, how had it been ever since your girlfriend rejected you?"
I ignore him. I go to my locker and get all my stuff and head to first period. Today can't be that bad... until period 4 came. Clint kept whispering "rejected" and I could hear it. I started to get really mad.
Rocky: "CAN YOU SHUT THE F**K UP?"
(Sorry i try not to use bad language but I will when it's necessary)
Everyone turns their heads to Rocky and Clint with their mouthes dropped wide open. They have never seen the smart straight A kid in class like that. Pheonix looked shocked and the teacher looks furious.
Teacher: "Office, NOW!"
I walk to the office, my head down. I'm gonna kill Clint.
Clint: "Hilarious!!!"
Principal Ryder: "Yes Rocky?"
Rocky: "U-Um..."
Principal Ryder: "What is it?"
Rocky: "I got sorta mad..."
Principal Ryder: *facepalms* "Rocky what did you do now?"
Then the teacher comes in.
Teacher: "Sorry I had to make sure that Rocky actually came."
Principal: "What did he do?"
Teacher: "He cussed out a student."
Principal: "Really Rocky??"
Rocky: "I-I'm sorry. He's been picking on me for the past week and I got so tired of it."
Principal: "Just tell the teacher."
Rocky: "B-But Clint's my friend."
Teacher: "Doesn't seem like your friend if he makes you that mad."
Principal Ryder: "Rocky, since you're a good kid, I'll let his one slide. We're still calling your parents. But if you get in serious trouble again, you're getting expelled."
Rocky leaves. He doesn't even feel like going to class. He just sits down, looking at the floor on some random sofa chair in the hallway. Then Phoenix comes up.
Phoenix: "R-Rocky?"
Rocky: "What do you want?"
Phoenix: "I just wanna make sure you're okay."
Rocky: "How."
Phoenix: "Huh?"
Rocky: "How do you still like me? I acted like a jerk and you still like me."
Phoenix: "Rocky that's because you were just mad. Everyone gets mad once in a while. What was making  you  mad anyway?"
Rocky: "Clint. He can't shut up about you rejecting me."
Phoenix: "Well, Rocky."
Rocky: "What?"
Phoenix: "I'm ready now."
They pull in for a 2 minute kiss.
Rocky: "Pheonix, would you like to be my girlfriend?"
Phoenix: "Of course."
--------
After the teacher left with Rocky, it turned into a madhouse! Talking everywhere, paper balls being thrown.
Chase's POV:
Don't think wrong, Clint did change he just needs to know when to joke around and when to not. I got hit by a paper ball.
Random Dude:  "W-Whoops. Sorry Chase."
Then the teacher comes in. It's dead silent.
Teacher: "What in the world is going on here?"
Then the bell Rings which gives an excuse for everyone to leave.
Teacher: "Clint, you're staying with me. We need to talk."
Lunch...
Skye: "Hey why does Rocky look so depressed?"
Chase: "Just leave 'em alone he's fine."
Then Clint walks in.
Clint: "Rocky?"
No response.
Clint: "Rocky I'm sorry! Cmon, you can't stay mad forever!"
Rocky leaves and sits on another table, where Phoenix usually sits.
Clint: "Rocky!!"
Chase pulls him.
Chase: "Just let him be."
Rocky's POV:
I don't need them... I got Phoenix and her friends....

👀👀👀👀👀👀