2: Getting to Know Eachother

The bell rang and it was time to go to lunch. Here was what the groups were doing:
Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Skye, and Everest
They're already at the lunchroom trying to find a table.
Rocky, Zuma, and Tracker:
Rocky has just finished showing them around, he's going to show them the lunchroom just about now.

-----------
Chase's POV:
Me and Marshall found a table to eat. We started having a conversation when we saw our crushes, Skye and Everest sit at the same table.
Skye's POV:
Everest: "Where are we going to sit?"
Skye: "There's a lot of people offering us seats... let's sit over there by the boys! *wink* let's keep a distance so they don't notice us."
Everest: "Okay!"
We sat at the other end of the table. Watching them.
Chase's POV:
Marshall and I just got our lunch, when we saw a familiar face....
Chase: "Zuma! Buddy! Long time to see!"
Zuma: "Chase!"
They did a handshake.
Chase: "I didn't know you were coming back to Adventure Bay!"
Zuma: "Yeah, I really missed this small town. My dad got a job here so I got to move back!"
Chase: "Oh, hey Rocky. Who's that?"
Rocky: "This is Tracker. He's a transfer student from Mexico."
Tracker: "¡Hola!"
Chase: "Let's all sit together!"
Rocky's POV:
Wow. I get to sit with Chase. He's one of the most popular guys in school. And me? I'm just the average straight A kid. He most likely only knows me because of Rubble, we both like building.
Chase: "Oh yeah! I remember that time in preschool! That was funny!"
Marshall: "Yeah! And I see you don't have that speech problem anymore."
Zuma: "Oh yeah. That was just when I was little. My speaking got improved as I grew up.
Chase: "Are there people watching us?"
They looked and saw Everest and Skye staring at Marshall and Chase dreamily. Wow, I really like Everes. (Still Rocky's POV) but I guess she likes Marshall. *sigh*
Chase: "Hello?"
Skye: "Oh. Um sorry."
Marshall: "Uh, would you like to sit with us?"
Everest: "Sure!"
She pulled Skye's arm since she was still in deep thought and they sat there. Everyone got to learn about everyone pretty much very well.