59: Summer Break (Finale)

It's the finale. 😢😢😢😢🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫.

(GUYS I JUST REALISED BOLD FONT IS FIXED)

Time skip: summer vacay

Marshall's POV:
The last day is done and over with, and it's time for me to spend the most boring summer of my life. Basically school but worse. Gotta go, my Dad's calling me. Gotta go back to work...

Rubble's POV:
Building classes are so lit!! They said that I was doing so good, I'm going to be enrolling once school starts! I'm so happy! I do gotta day bye to my friends, I'll miss them. Time to start A new chapter in my career. I want to be A builder when I grow up.

Chase's POV:
What am I gonna do all summer? Eh, maybe I'm gonna hang with Clint and Marshall when they get off work. While they're at work, I mostly hang out with Shimmer and her daughter at her house.

Rocky's POV:
So... summer classes are going great so far! I wish to start an orginazation (doubt I spelled that right) when I grow up, or probably an engineer.

Zuma's POV:
I officially moved back to Adventure Bay. I moved in with Clint, Shimmer, Cliff, and Miracle. We got A 5 bedroom house and there's four of us. Five if you count Sparkle. So the last room is A guest room. I also gotta pay rent so I volunteered to be A lifeguard during the summer.

Skye's POV:
Hawaii is going so great! I miss my friends already, I hope these three months go by fast. It sucks without Chase. But in the bright side, I'm in Hawaii!

Everest's POV:
I'm in the Arctic with my uncle and we went snowboarding and lots of other cool stuff. Welp. When I get back to Adventure Bay in July the heat will probably feel so weird.

Shimmer's POV:
So we finished moving in and everything, it was going great so far. Wow, sometimes life just does you so well, feel me?

Clint's POV:
Bruh I thought I was gonna make bands, I make $5 edit on July 18,2019 wow, guess I never knew what Minimum Wage was back then 😂😂😂A week! I should've worked with Phoenix, even though all we do is pick up trash.

Sandy's POV:
I'm in Rattlesnake Canyon right now, and me and my Dad have been exploring some cool things that we found. I took hella pictures and I can't wait to show them to my friends once school starts again!

Phoenix's POV:
I'm helping the community by picking up trash. I'm going to be moving A month before school starts by the way. I'm gonna miss Rocky... OH NO! I NEVER GOT TO TELL HIM...

Season 2 coming soon... (when i have the time)