13: Changes

One month later....
Marshall's POV:
Today's the day I can come back to school! And my phone! I'm going to kiss it sooo much! I can't wait! And Rocky.... ugh.
Shimmer's POV:
I wake up and get ready for school. A I head downstairs and say goodbye to my parents, they notice something.
Mr.Peters: "Shimmer have you been gaining weight?"
Shimmer: "Uh... no... W-Why would y-you ask?"
Mrs.Peters: "Sweetie you're stuttering a lot. Are you sure everything's alright?"
Shimme: "Y-Yeah j-just ate a lot of candy for the past m-month t-t-that's all."
Mr.Peters: "You only seem to have gain weight in your stomach, not your arms or legs."
Shimmer: "W-Why A-A-Are you so c-curious?"
Mrs.Peters: "Shimmer it can't be!"
Shimmer: "W-What?"
Mr.Peters: "Shimmer are you pregnant? I just want the truth."
Shimmer: "Uh, uh... yes... it's true."
Mr.Peters: "SHIMMER PETERS! ARE YOU F***KING KIDDING ME? WE'VE BEEN RAISING YOU TO BE INNOCENT AND YOU DO THIS? WHO IS THE FATHER?"
Shimmer: "Y-You remember C-Clint?"
Mr.Peters: "I'M CALLING HIS PARENTS RIGHT NOW? DO YOU HAVE HIS PHINE NUMBER???"
Shimmer: "Uh... I guess I do."
Mr.Peters: "Call him right now."
---------
Clint: "What do you want?"
Shimmer: "Excuse me, I'm Mr.Peters. Shimmer's dad. She says you got him pregnant? Is that true?"
Clint: "Oh yeah it is I don't care about her or the baby."
Shimmer: "I'm going to call the police if you don't pay child support!"
Update on July 18,2019: Don't budge I didn't know shit about child support back then
Clint: "But..."
Shimmer: "I WILL!"
Clint: "Fine. I'm coming to Adventure Bay."
Mr.Peters: "Pack your bags. You're not my daughter anymore."
Shimmer: "D-Dad..."
Mr.Peters: "I am not your father! Leave!"
Shimmer: "O-Okay..."
Shimmer packed everything she owned and loved.
Shimmer: "But where will I go?"
Mr.Peters: "You have to find that out! Goodbye!"
At school...
Marshall walks in the building.
Chase: "Finally it's been about time you're back."
Marshall: "Haha yeah. I'mma go to my locker."
He was walking to his locker than he passed Rocky.
Rocky: "Hey Marshall!"
Marshall ignored him and he went to his locker. Zuma comes in.
Zuma: "Hey guys have you guys seen Shimmer?"
Everest: "I haven't seen her. Lemme text her."
Everest: Shimmer.
Shimmer: What?
Everest: Why aren't you at school?
Shimmer: Because I got kicked out.
Everest: Why???
Shimmer: My parents found it I was pregnant... I know have nowhere to live.
Everest: Oh... wait lemme get Zuma.
She grabs Zuma by the arm.
Zuma: "What the heck Everest I was boutta go to class!"
Everest: "Might wanna take. A look at this..."
Zuma: "Oh hell no I need to get her right now! Chase, you have your keys?"
Chase: "Yeah."
Chase walks to school but his car keys are attached to his house keys.
Chase: "Lemme text my mom."
Chase: Mom my friend is gonna come and borrow my car for an emergency.
Mom: What happened?
Chase: Personal problem.
Mom: Oh okay.
Zuma grabbed the keys and ran as fast to Chase's Honda Accord as possible. He unlocked it and started it up. He began driving to Shimmer's house.
Zuma: "Cmon where is she?"
He knocked on the door.
Mrs.Roberts: "What?"
Zuma: "Uh where is Shimmer?"
Mr.Roberts: "Oh. She's not our daughter anymore. She left a while ago."
Zuma: "What? You guys are terrible people! Your daughter got pregnant by mistake and you're still mad? That's not cool! You guys must be the worst parents ever."
Mr.Roberts: "And you can go f**k off!"
Zuma: "B**ch."
Zuma started up Chase's car again and started searching for Shimmer again. Zuma brought up is phone.
Zuma: Shimmer where are you?
Shimmer: Uh, at Seven Eleven.
Zuma: Coming right now.
I pulled up to 7-11.
Zuma: "Shimmer!"
Shimmer: "Zuma!"
They hugged and kissed for 10 seconds.
Zuma: "Your parents are assholes. Lemme see if my parents can let you stay. Speaking of that, I just got a call from my mom."
Zuma: "Hey mom!"
Mrs.Weavers: "Zuma why did the school called me saying you left school?"
Zuma: "Mom I'm sorry my friend got kicked out of her house and I was coming to pick her up, she currently doesn't have a place to stay. Mom please understand that this was because I'm a great friend and I'll risk anything for my friends. So can she stay?"
Mrs.Weavers: "Hmm, fine!"
Zuma: "Thanks mom!"
He ended the call. Shimmer started crying.
Zuma: "What's wrong?"
Shimmer: "You said I was your friend!"
Zuma: "Oh... sorry. My parents don't know I have a girlfriend right now. They want to wait 'till I am 20."
Shimmer: "Than how will this work?"
Zuma: "Let's just act like we're not dating. When they aren't around, we can enjoy ourselves."
Shimmer: "I gues... but you haven't mentioned I'm pregnant!"
Zuma: "Oh... *scratches head* Um they won't have a very nice reaction but they'll sitll be nice enough to let you stay. Let's go."
At school...
It was lunch time and the group all sat down.
Marshall: "Zuma still hasn't come back yet?"
Chase: "Lemme text him."
Chase: Zuma.
Zuma: Sup Chase
Chase: Why aren't you at school?
Zuma: Bad news and good news.
Chase: Bad news?
Zuma: The school caught me sneaking out and they called my parents and said I'm suspended for a week. But they're not mad because I did it for Shimmer. Speaking of Shimmer, the good news is my parents let her stay. The explaining of the pregnancy was a bit tough but yea they we're okay with letting her.
Chase: Aight dude see you in a week I guess.
Chase: "Zuma's suspended for a week for sneaking out and Shimmer is staying at his house."
Marshall: "When you just come back from suspension and another friend gets suspended..."
After lunch, classes went on. It was time to see who made the teams at gym class.
Mr.Iris (Gym Teacher): "Here are the people who made every team!"
Everest: "I made track!"
Skye: "But I didn't... I don't care I'm not interested in sports though."

After school....
Chase decided to go to Marshall's house.
Marshall: "So..."
Chase: "What about Rocky? You guys need to make up?"
Marshall: "For sexually harassing my girlfriend? I think not."
Chase: "Look at the text message!"
Rocky: Because I wanted to apologize. See, I like Everest, a lot. But she chose Marshall instead of me. I felt heartbroken. I was a little depressed about it. I should've been more supportive of them. Instead, I let jealousy get the best of me.
Chase: Dang. That's deep. 💯 don't worry we're cool now.
Marshall: "Oh... I guess I feel his story. It's been one month anyway. I might apologize. Tomorrow though."
Chase: "Aight bro imma go home. Crap I forgot Zuma has my car."
Chase: Zuma gimme my car lmao 😂 I'll give you a ride home tho
Zuma: I forgot bro 😂😂 aight imma bring it
5 minutes later, a grey Honda Accord pulled into his driveway.
Chase: "Peace Marshes!"
Marshall: "Bye!!!"
-----------
Shimmer: "Thanks for letting me stay, Zuma."
Zuma: "No problem. Parents are at work so wanna watch a movie?"
Shimmer: "Sure! Not horror though. I'll get scared."
Zuma: "I won't! How about... The Big Bang Theory?"
Shimmer: "Sure! Let's watch!"
Shimmer rested in Zuma's lap as they watched the movie. Shimmer later fell asleep half the movie.
--------

Good chapter? Or no? I just made a Spongebob Horror Movie for Halloween! Check it out! (I just wanted I do other stories other than PAW Patrol.) don't worry though, the Halloween special for the PAW Patrol is coming soon,