14: Drama

Zuma's POV:
It's been a few days since Shimmer started staying at my house, our relationship has gotten stronger than ever. She's even lucky that Principal Ryder can let her stay with a pregnant belly.
Zuma: "Babe you coming? Bus is almost here."
Shimmer: "Just gotta finish this last thing! Okay I'm ready!"
We hopped into the bus and drove to school. Once we got there, we walked in.
Meanwhile...
Marshall: "Guess imma apologize today."
Chase: "Yeaaaahh bro. Rocky's locker is over there."
Marshall walks to Rocky.
Marshall: "Hey Rocky."
Rocky: "Huh? Ahhh! Marshall! Don't hurt me again please!"
Marshall: "I'm not... just came to apologize."
Rocky: "I hope you forgive me."
Marshall: "I do. I saw the text message. It was deep. Bros?"
Rocky looked confused at first, but then smiled.
Rocky: "Bros."
They fist pumped and walked to the rest of the group.
Everest: "Hey Marshall! Ugh, Rocky?"
Marshall: "It's okay we cool now. We'll talk about it later."
Skye: "Guys I heard that there are some new boys coming to school!"
Chase rose an eyebrow.
Skye: *clears throat* "Just wanted to share the info... I guess every girl in the group is taken I guess."
The bell rang and everyone went to class.
Shimmer's POV:
I was walking to class when I saw the two new boys Skye was talking about... wait... THAT'S CLINT AND HIS TWIN BROTHER BREEZE! I forgot he was coming! Noooo!
Kid: "That's the tour of the whole school! Here are your schedules, head to this class."
Clint: "Okay thanks dude."
Breeze: "Yeah."
At lunch time...
Skye and Chase were arguing, weird.
Chase: "I'm just frustrated by the fact that you were fangirling because of some boys coming to the school!"
Skye: "That doesn't mean I like him! Gosh!"
Chase: "Mhm. Really? *imitates Skye* 'Oh My God there are some new boys coming to the school!"
Skye: "I don't really care anymore cause we're over!"
Chase: "Fine! Go crawl over to the new boy!"
Skye stormed out the lunchroom while Everest followed.
Zuma: "Dang bro. Why? You guys were like the cutest couple ever!"
Chase stayed silent. A few minutes later, Shimmer ran inside.
Shimmer: "Hide me!"
Zuma: "Uh babe you okay?"
Shimmer: "No! Clint is here!"
Zuma: "He's the new kid?"
Shimmer: "Yeah. He's only here to pay for the child support when I give birth."
Zuma: "Imma make sure he does or else he's getting knocked out."
A few minutes later, Clint and Breeze walked in, Shimmer ducked under the table.
Clint: "Ayo Breeze Shimmer's restarted dad lied Shimmer ain't go to this school ion see her anywhere."
Breeze: "Let's go ask those guys over there."
Clint: "Hey you guys know Shimmer?"
Marshall: "Uh Shimmer is definatley not hiding under the table."
Shimmer: "Marshall!"
Clint: "Well, well, well. Shimmer Roberts. Nice job hiding. Nice to see you again, babe."
Shimmer: "Don't you dare call me babe! You don't even care about me! And for the record, I have a boyfriend."
Breeze: "And who's that?"
Zuma: "Me. And you better not hurt her or you're going down."
Clint: "Oh yea, very scary. Let's go, Breeze."
Meanwhile...
Everest: "Wow! So you guys were fighting over something stupid about talking about the new boy?"
Skye: "Yeah!"
Everest: "You did say it in a flirty tone I have to admit."
Skye: "Ugh! Chase probably will never forgive me! Maybe just one peak at the new guy. Just to see how he looks."
Everest: "So you really don't like Chase?"
Skye: "I do! It's just- ugh! I'll just take a break from relationships from now."
Everest: "The bell just rang. Let's get to class!"
Skye's POV:
I was walking to class with Everest 'till I saw the new boys. Twins, huh? They're cute. The first one tries to talk to me. OMG!!
Breeze: "Hey cutie."
I just blush.
Breeze: "I'm Breeze and that's my bro, Clint."
Skye: "I'm S-Skye."
Breeze: "Do you wanna hang out sometime?"
Skye: "Uh sure."
When I started to leave I saw Everest talking to Clint.
Everest: "I have a boyfriend okay! So obnoxious dang. How could a new boy be that annoying. Let's go Skye."
After School....
The group met up after school and yes, they're all cool with Rocky now. They were all talking but Chase and Skye didn't say a word.
Everest: "And then he kept on pulling me and I kept saying I have a boyfriend!"
Shimmer: "Yeah. Clint jumps from girl to girl, it was a mistake of me to date him. He's just so cute though!"
Zuma: *whistles*
Shimmer: "But I don't like him anymore, such a jerk. Zuma is a caring person who wouldn't cheat on you."
Zuma: "Thanks, shimmy! Let's get to the bus before we miss it. Goodbye!"
They both left as the group kept talking. Clint and Breeze passed Zuma and Shimmer.
Clint winked at Shimmer.
Zuma: "Back off bro."
Clint: "Whatchu gon do about it?"
That caused the whole school to pay attention to this, they formed a circle.
Shimmer: "Zuma let's just go to the bus!"
Clint: "Stay outta this, hoe."
The whole crowd "ooohh"ed her. Zuma had enough and started beating him down. Security later pulls him out. Clint was later beaten up badly.
Zuma: "Don't mess with me!"
Ryder: "To my office!"
Shimmer left to the bus and everyone else walked home.
Ryder: "Explain!"
Zuma: "Dude just called Shimmer a hoe!"
Ryder: "Clint, is this true? On your first day?"
Clint: "Nah."
Zuma: "Check the cameras!"
Principal Ryder pulled out the security footage.
Shimmer: "Zuma let's just go to he bus!"
Clint: "Stay outta this, hoe."
Crowd: "Oohhhh."
Ryder: *sigh* "Zuma, I know you were just trying to defend Shimmer, but fighting isn't allowed. You were suspended for a day before, now, I'm sorry, you're expelled. You can't come back to school tomorrow. Clint, you're not coming to this school either. There's Foggy Bottom or Barkingburg a few miles away."
Zuma's POV:
How am I gonna explain this to my mom? I walk in the house, they were just standing there with belts. They started whooping me, with my own girlfriend watching.
Mr.Weavers: "You got expelled?"
Mrs.Weavers: "Go to your room! I never want to see you again!"
I walk upstairs, dragging my backpack, with tears in my eyes. I jump on my bed and start bawling. I hear knocking.
Shimmer: "Zuma? Can I come in?"
Zuma: "Go away."
Shimmer: "Zuma..."
Zuma: "What?"
Shimmer: "Lemme come in and we can talk."
Zuma: *sighs* Fine.
Zuma unlocks the door and Shimmer walks in.
Shimmer: "I don't know what to say but, thanks. You defended me. I can't thank you enough."
Zuma: "I'm just glad that punk Clint isn't coming here again."
Shimmer: "Yeah me too..."
Zuma: "Shimmer?"
Shimmer: "Yeah?"
Zuma: "I love you and always will, I will take care of you and your child even though it's not even my biological child, I want to spend my future with you. I love you with all my heart."
Shimmer: "Aww I love you too!"
He pulled in for a 3 minute kiss.
Shimmer: "I love you, Zuma."
Zuma: "I love you too, Shimmer."
Shimmer left and Zuma took a nap. What a long day...
Skye's POV:
I like Chase and Breeze. I'm taking a break of relationships, it'll be for the best. I just hope me and Chase turn out okay...

Most dramatic chapter ever don't you think?