35: Back To School

One Week Later...
Shimmer's POV:
My alarm clock woke me up. Great, it's time to go back to school, this day just can't get any worse. I brush my teeth, take a shower, and get dressed and I head to the bus stop and head to school. I walk in and take a deep breath, and walk the halls to my homeroom. Unlucky me, I have the same homeroom as Everest. She's just a row behind me. We listen to the announcements blah blah blah and we head to our lockers. And guess what? I have lockers next to Everest because they do it by alphabetical order. Her last name is Peterson and mine is Peters. Coincidence much? I see Everest is rushing to get her stuff.
Shimmer: "Everest can we talk?"
She ignores me.
Shimmer: "Everest please!"
She gets all her stuff and slams her locker and heads to her math class but I stop her.
Shimmer: "Everest please! You can't be mad at me forever!"
Everest: *sighs* "What?"
Shimmer: "I didn't really kiss Zuma, he kissed me. It was so unexpected I don't know what happened."
Everest: "How am I supposed to believe that?"
Shimmer: "We can look at the lifeguard's security footage. Please!"
Everest: "Fine we can go there after school. Let's just try to avoid Zuma's attention."
Shimmer: "Yay!! Thanks Eve!"
Everest: *rolls eyes* "Whatever."
Everest's POV:
Ugh I can't believe I just said that. I guess I have to give her a chance. I go to my math class where Skye, Marshall, and Chase are in.
Everest: "Hey guys!"
Skye: "Hey Evey!"
Chase: "Sup."
Everest: "Where's Marshall?"
Chase: "Over there, sleeping."
Everest: "Marshall, it's me, Everest."
Marshall: "H-Hoi Everest.."
Everest: "Can you wake up?"
Marshall: "Too... tired... s-sorry."
Everest: "Please?"
Marshall: "W-Why?"
Everest: "Fine, time for plan B."
I bend down and kiss Marshall on the cheek.
Marshall: "I'm up! I'm up!"
We all laughed and class started.
Marshall: "I lowkey didn't even wanna go to school."
Chase: "Right? I need to get used to going to school everyday again. Clint texted me and said he's not going till tomorrow."
Teacher: "No, talking, Mr.Stone."
Chase: "Sorry, sir."
Ring ring
Class ended so we all met up in the hallways before second period started.
Sandy: "Ugh I really did not wanna come today, all this drama going on."
Rocky: "Yeah, it sucks that Shimmer goes to this school."
Rubble: "I honestly don't believe she did that."
Marshall: "Same."
Chase: "Imma go to class."
A few periods later.... (lunch time)
Shimmer's POV:
I have legit no where to sit... the table where my friends sit was about the only table I sat at ever since I moved here. I go over to the table which barely anyone goes to, just about 2 or 3 everyday. I dug my head in my arms and started crying. All because of this jerk Zuma. If he never done that, none of this would've happened.
------------
Rubble: "Hey guys, Shimmer's crying."
Sandy: "So what? We don't care."
Rubble: "I'm gonna see if she's okay."
Chase: "Bro, don't."
Rubble: "Sorry Chase, I'm doing it."
Rubble's POV (Lol this is like the first time Rubble is getting a POV 😂😂)
I go to the table Shimmer is at. Wow, barely anyone sits there for real.
Rubble: "Hey Shimmer, you alright?"
Shimmer: *sniff* "W-what do you want?" She demanded, with her head still dig in her  soaked sleeves.
Rubble: "Hey, I'm not mad at you. You can talk to me."
Shimmer: "F-Fine." She lifts her head up and starts explaining.
...
Shimmer: "And then Clint came and broke up with me."
Rubble: "So it was really Zuma's fault! I gotta go tell the others!"
Shimmer: "Rubble wait! What's the use?"
I ran back to the table.
Skye: "Sooo..."
Rubble: "It wasn't Shimmer's fault! Zuma kissed her! She didn't kiss back!"
Sandy: "She's just trying to make you on her side against us. She likes Zuma and she knows it."
Rubble: "I-I don't know what side to pick..."
Meanwhile...
Tracker and Breeze walk up to the crying Shimmer.
Breeze: "Hey Shimmer, it's not to late to choose me over my retarded brother!"
Shimmer: "No thanks. I'm good."
Tracker: "Come on, amiga, you know you want revenge on them."
Shimmer: "I don't want revenge I just want them to believe me, to trust me again!"
Breeze: "Well, it doesn't look like they're gonna be forgiving you any time soon..."
Shimmer: "Um... I'll make my decision tomorrow."
Breeze: "See you later cutie."
Breeze turns around and he starts talking to Tracker.