16: The New Girl

A few months later...
Chase's POV:
Not much has changed... Zuma had gotten expelled, and no more Clint! But we still have Breeze... and Skye. It's been a few months and they still haven't broke up. I guess she doesn't need me at all. Heard there's a new girl coming so I'm amped about that.
Yes, there's a new character. Her name is Sandy. Not like Sandy Cheeks lol. Sandy.
Sandy's POV:
I get out of my dad's van and begin unloading my things. Hope the new school is good. I moved from Rattlesnake Canyon, they changed that from a desert to a city. It gets pretty hot there. But now I know there's gonna be snow! I'm gonna see it for the first time! I'm so excited. This is me btw.

Good thing it's a Saturday so we have today to pack and tomorrow to look around Adventure Bay and then go to school! I'm so excited!Zuma's POV:So what's it like being expelled with African parents? Well, you just don't talk to them and you buy thi...

Zuma's POV:
So what's it like being expelled with African parents? Well, you just don't talk to them and you buy things for yourself 😭. Please, the only reason I haven't moved out is because of Shimmer. After she has the baby we plan on staying in my beach house. Yea, I bought a beach house I go there every summer.
Marshall's POV:
So, bored on a Saturday... what to do? I would hang out with Chase but I wanna hang out with Everest more. I text her.
Marshall: Hey Everest
Everest: Hey Marshall! 💙
Marshall: Do you wanna go anywhere this weekend?
Everest: Not in the mood to really go anywhere or anything, let's just talk at the park!
Marshall: Okay!
Rocky's POV:
I was at Chase's house playing with Rubble. I saw that Chase left earlier before I got here wonder what he's doing. Oh well back to playing Roblox and Minecraft with Rubble.
Chase's POV:
Just a small drive because I was bored. I hopped in my car and started driving around the neighborhood. I saw a new family moved in so I decided to help.
Chase: "Hi! Name's Chase. I'm your new neighbor! Need any help?"
Mr.Kade: "Sure we'd like your help! Can you put these boxes in the garage?"
Chase: "Sure!"
I went to put the boxes to the garage when a pretty face walked in...
Chase: "Oh hi."
Sandy: "Hi! Why are you here?"
Chase: "Just helping around. I'm a pretty nice person. Name's Chase."
Sandy: "I'm Sandy. You go to Adventure Bay High?"
Chase: "Yea I can stop by your house on Monday so we can walk together. Inn give you a tour around the school.
Sandy: "Okay great! See you there!"
Chase: "Bye!"
I unlocked my car and started driving back home. I text the group chat.
Chase: Hey guys!
Marshall: Hey.
Zuma: Sup
Chase: Guess what?
Marshall: What?
Chase: There's a new girl. She's so pretty, prettier than Skye I should say. I really like her and I hope that makes Skye jealous.
Everest: Oh yay we needed another girl to replace Skye in the group anyway.
Shimmer: Hope she's nice.
Chase: Yeah she's really nice. Hope I can ask her out one day.
Marshall: I'm going to sleep, goodbye!
Everest: Night Marshall
Zuma: Ard bro peace
Chase: Nighty night night
And they all went to sleep... skipping Sunday.
Monday Morning
I got up, happier than ever. I get to see my crush today! I dressed pretty well, for school I guess. I just wore a under armor shirt with a Adidas hoodie over it. I had on my black jeans and blue Curry 2's. I look in the mirror. Lookin' good, Chase! I head outside and start walking to Sandy's house. I find her house and I knock on the door.
Chase: "Sandy you in there?"
Sandy: "Coming Chance just need to grab my backpack and phone."
She walks out.
Sandy: "Hey Chance!"
Chase: "Uh it's Chase and Hey. Wanna get going? School is just ahead."
Sandy: "Right. Chase. I knew that. Yea let's get going to schoo.
This is what I like about her. She's funny. We could form a long term relationship over the time.
Sandy's POV:
I already messed up! I forgot Chan- Chase's name! Ugh! I wonder if he likes me back...
Chase's POV:
We get to the school and we get to Principal Ryder's office.
Ryder: "Hello Chase is this the new student?"
Sandy: "Yes I'm Sandy Kade."
Ryder: "Okay Sandy here's your papers, schedule and stuff."
Sandy: "Thanks! Cmon, Chase!"
Chase: "Okay! Let's start the tour."
After the tour, the bell rang for first period.
Sandy: "You know where my first period is?"
Chase: "Lemme see your schedule... hm, you have the same class with me! I have math with my best friend Marshall and his girlfriend Everest, and her..."
Sandy: "Who's that?"
Sandy's POV
I think he had a girlfriend and doesn't wanna tell me...
Chase: "My ex. I'll tell you the story later."
Lunch time.
Chase: "This is my group. I usually sit with them. Hey guys!"
Marshall: "Hey Chase!"
Chase: "Guys this is Sandy."
Everest: "Hey Sandy. Chase had told us so much abo-"
Everest gets elbowed by Chase.
Chase: "Anyways, you can sit here!"
Sandy: "Okay!"
After lunch....
Breeze's POV:
I was walking with Skye until I saw this new girl... wow she's cute.
Skye: "Babe what are you staring at?"
Breeze: "It's nothing. Let's go to class."
Skye's POV:
Ugh Breeze had been acting really different lately. I don't know why. I might talk to him after school.
After school...
Skye: "Breeze we need to talk."
Breeze: "Yea wassup?"
Skye: "Why are you acting a little different now? We never got to spend much time together recently. Just tell the truth."
Breeze: "You really wanna know the truth, huh?"
Skye nodded,
Breeze: "Well, there's this other girl at school. I-I like her now."
Skye: "So you're just saying you like another girl?"
Breeze: "Y-Yea. Sorry Skye."
Breeze left to his bus and Skye bursted into tears. She then formed a whole crowd of people asking "are you okay?"s and "what happened?"s.
Everest: "Look at that crowd over there. I'm going to check it out."
Everest's POV:
I went to go check where all the noise was from and it was Skye. Uh.
Chase: "So what happened?"
Everest: "Just Skye trying to be the center of attention. God I hate her."
Sandy: "Who's Skye?"
Chase: "Uh... m-my ex."
Sandy: "What happened between you guys?"
Chase: "We broke up over something stupid and she got over me really quickly which broke my heart and she got a boyfriend within days of us breaking up."
Sandy: "Oh... I-I'm so sorry..."
Chase: "It's alright... I don't need her in my life. Let's go home."
Sandy: "O-Okay."
Sandy's POV:
Let's just hope Chase is ready to date again...