29: The Day Out (3000+ Words)

This is the first time I've ever updated in the day time. I usually update at night (idk what time zone you live in but I'm EST) I usually update before I go to sleep. I normally update at like 10:00 but now I'm starting at 7.

Everest's POV:
It's been going great at Zuma's house. We've all woken up and gotten ready.
Zuma: "Can anyone cook?"
Skye: "How do you live yourself and don't know how to cook?"
Zuma: *shrugs shoulders* "I get my food from the grocery store or McDonald's. Back to what I was saying, who can cook?"
Marshall: "I can."
Shimmer: "I've never heard a teenage boy to be able to cook in like years."
Marshall: "Yeah since my dad works at the fire station he thought me the importance of using a stove and how to cook things safely and I ended up to like cooking."
Phoenix: "Hey I can cook too."
Zuma: "Okay you guys surprise us and let's see what you two can make."
Marshall's POV:
This feels... weird. I know me and Rocky made up be he likes my girlfriend and I'm cooking with his girlfriend so this feels so awkward and complicated an-
Phoenix: "Helloo?"
Marshall: "O-Oh. What?"
Phoenix: "What can you make?"
Marshall: "I can make eggs and pancakes."
Phoenix: "Me too. Wow. Maybe you can work on the eggs can I can make waffles."
Marshall: "Okay!"
----------------
Chase: "So..."
Zuma: "How you guys liking my house?"
Sandy: "It's pretty nice."
Rubble: "Yeah I want to stay here forever!"
Chase: "Yeah it's literally so cool. Maybe we can all go here for summer vacation."
Marshall: "Food's ready!"
Zuma's POV:
Danggg. They come on with waffles with whipped cream and some eggs.
Zuma: "Rubble you're drooling all over the table."
Rubble: "Whoops."
Rubble's POV:
This food is amazing... WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW SHII DEY GOT PANCAKES WITH WHIPPED CREAM
Zuma: "Let's start a conversation guys?"
Clint: "Yfeah lrets thalk."
Chase: "Dude talk when there's no food in your mouth."
Clint: *gulp* "Sorry. But this food is amazing.
Phoenix &a Marshall: "Thanks!"
Skye: "So, I've been thinking if we split up for the day, like a boys da out and a girls day out."
Zuma: "Sweet, I'm in."
Chase: "Same."
Everest: "Sure, why not?"
Clint: "yuh."
Zuma: "Okay when we're done with this amazing food we're gonna have some fun!"
---------
Sandy: "That really was amazing."
Rocky: "Yeah."
Chase: "I really want to stay here forever. I hate hell."
Zuma: "Chase you stay calling school 'hell.'"
Chase: "Because it's the truth!"
Clint: "Gotta agree on that."
Rocky: "I like school."
Marshall: "Easy for you to say, you're the smartest kid here."
Everest: "Everybody shut up okay? We need to count boys and girls."
Chase: "Marshall, Rubble, me, Rocky, Zuma, and Clint. 6 guys."
Shimmer: "And there's Skye, Everest, me, Sandy, and Phoenix."
Clint: "How do you forget my child?"
Shimmer: "Uh, you mean our child?"
Clint: "No, you're wrong."
Shimmer: "She came out of me."
Clint: "I made her."
Shimmer: "Ummm"
Clint: "Remember that night I-"
Marshall: "Okay shut up this is disgusting. 6 guys and 6 girls."
Zuma: "Okay!"
Clint: "Let's take my car!"
Zuma: "vro you gotta Nissan GTR?"
Clint: "Yeah"
Rocky: "You guys must be stupid there's 6 of us in a 5 seater car and there's not even a door to the back."
Marshall: "I should've took my Dad's SUV."
Rubble: "But Marshall you said you couldn't drive."
Marshall: "Oh yea I got my learner's permit a few days ago."
Zuma: "Wait a minute! Remember when we went to the movies in the beginning of the year and you we're driving?"
Marshall: "Oh yeah... I didn't have any license."
Chase: *facepalms*
Marshall: "Guess we have to drive all the way back to get my car."
Zuma: "Great. This so called "best day ever" is on to a bad start. Guess we have to wait for Marshall."
--------
Skye's POV:
This "best day ever" is on to a great start! We got on Everest's pickup truck. There wasn't space so Sandy decided to sit outside. You know the back part of the truck idk what it's called.
Shimmer: "Hey Everest why the pickup?"
Everest: "What do you mean?"
Shimmer: "I mean. why'd you choose to buy a pickup instead of like an SUV?"
Everest: "Because I used to volunteer as a snow route worker. Got it? Now shut up."
Skye: "Jesus Eves you overuse the word 'shut up'".
Everest: "I say what I want. Got it? Now shut up."
Everyone was leaving a good laugh when we got to the mall.
----------
Chase's POV:
While we were waiting for Marshall, everyone was super bored. Rubble was playing some game on his phone, I was scrolling through Instagram, Rocky was sitting on the porch looking around, Zuma was walking around listening to music and dancing at the same time, and Clint was too busy bragging about having a Nissan GTR.
Clint: "Nobody's listening to me because y'all mad I have a GTR and you don't!"
Zuma: *sings bad word very oof moment song*
Chase: "Zuma bad language! I don't approve!" I say jokingly, acting like his dad.
Zuma: "Whatever dad."
Zuma: *mumbles music*