Dear Y'all Wonderful Readers

After how many years since I've finished writing this book, I am extremely surprised people still read and enjoy this book. I apologise for so much negativity at the beginning already, but I just want to give y'all a MASSIVE thank you. Thank you for your votes and support. Thank you for reading. Most of all, thank you for the comments!! I love reading your comments - they make my day. 

Okay down to business. When I wrote this book, I was 11 years old, hence all the grammar mistakes, cheesy plot line and just very bad English in general. So I apologise for future readers for needing to put up with it. For now. Yes, you heard it. For now. I am considering rewriting the entire story, which means there will be some plot changes. 

Hold on! So this is what's going to happen. The old chapters stay on until I have completely finished rewriting the entire story. Then, I will either release them all at once or slowly, as I have done in the past. Hopefully, this time the story can be read much more comfortably and a lot less cheesy (I can't stand the entire story as it is now). 

So that's the end of my notice. I will put this down as soon as I have released the new chapters. Love you guys so much. Have a good day.