Chapter 14

That day, Sara didn't go back to the Moon Dorms; neither did the twins go to class. They talked. They talked a lot. For the first time since she had awaken, she smiled. She never stopped smiling. 

 It feels nice to smile. 

"Sara"

"Mm hmm."

"So do you remember everything now? Like absolutely everything?"

"Um. I only remember the memories Shu showed me. So, I guess that's a no."

Ichiru nodded. He got into the duvet on one side of Sara, as the other silver head has already occupied the other side of their sister.

"Do you remember that we used to sleep like this all the time?"

"Mm hmm. I felt very warm and it still does." Sara replied as she snuggled further inside the duvet. 

"Sara."

She turned to face Zero, who smiled wider when he saw those beautiful mismatching eyes. 

"What is it, Zero-nii?"

He carressed her cheek with the back of his hand. 

"I'm just glad you're back. I will never lose anymore."

Sara grinned.

"I will never disappear like that again."

The boys hugged Sara and they drifted off to sleep.

.

.

"It's already time for class. Has anybody found Sara yet?"

"No, Kaname-sama." the Night Class students respond simultaneously.

Where are you?

Seiren landed from the top of the stairs in front of Kaname. 

"Kaname-sama. It seems that Sara-sama has regained some of her memories."

For a moment, the gentleman-like expression changed to relief and joy before quickly returning back to the normal expression.

"Is that so? Do you have any details to what memories?"

"No. However, Sara-sama is on her way back now so she should be arriving soon."

"Thank you Seiren."

As if on cue, Sara pushed open the doors to the Moon Dorms. She walked to Kaname.

"Sorry for the disapearance. I was just visiting the Kiriyu brothers."

"It's alright, Sara. Go get changed, we'll be leaving soon."

She nodded and quickly rushed to get dressed into her uniform.

.

.

"Sara."

"Hmm?"

The background sound of the fan girls screaming almost covered Kaname's saying. Sara squinted her eyes as the piercing squeals of excitement alerted her ear drums, forcing her to cover her ears with her hands. The day class students, fortunately, saw Sara's actions and reduced their volume. Sara realized this and gave them a slight smile, causing the fan girls to scream even louder. 

Sara sighed.

Is this going to happen every single time we walk down this bridge?

"Unfortunately, yes."

Sara turned to look at Kaname. She tilted her head slightly.

Did I say that out loud?

"The answer to that is yes."