Chapter 13

I am you.

Sara took a step back and sat down on a beautiful but slightly cracked chair. 

But how? 

To be more specific, I am the holder of your powers. Your familiar. Otherwise, I am the other you.

My...Powers? Me? I don't understand.

Don't worry Princess. You've just sealed your memories. All you need to do is to let them surface up and reveal itself. I can help you. 

I don't know. 

Close your eyes, Princess. I'll show you the memories, locked deep down. Don't stop looking into them. Let it flow.

Sara did what the voice had said. Memories start to flow back.

The once beautiful rose garden has now been replaced by some lovely white eagle orchids. Sara walked around the beautiful orchid garden and saw a girl reached out her hand to touch the delicate beauty, however stopped immediately when she saw a white ring forming at her palm and then releasing to hit the flower. Ice formed around the petals and continued to do so until it reached the roots of the plant. She took the flower in her palm and the ice immediately retreated, leaving the flower in a better state than it was before. The scene changed and Sara finds the same girl mopping the floor. She reached out her hand to get the bucket of water and the vase that stood a few meters away from her fell onto the ground. Panicking, she faced her palm upwards in a 'stop' sign. The vase stopped falling and floated just an inch before hitting in contact with the hard marble floor.

Princess, this is you when you were five, when you first received your powers. You are the first vampire existed to receive such strong powers in a very young age.

The scene changed again with Sara's young self in a small, plain room. The small girl sat down on her bed looking into her palms. She looked up and around the room suddenly like she was looking for something. Sara realised that she was looking for a voice. For Him. Sara heard a young boy's voice, whispering,

"My name is Shuu."

This is when I first met you. I was awaken when you found out about your powers.

Outside a very warm house was storming heavily. Sara finds her young self sleeping in between a pair of very familiar twins with their significant lavender eyes. 

"Zero-nii, Ichiru-nii. Will daddy and mommy be okay?"

"Our parents are the strongest. They will be."

The sound of doors opening came through the doors. The brunette got of her brothers' bed and sprinted downstairs. The twins looked confused at first but soon noticed that their little sister had heard the doors open, meaning their parents' return. She jumped into the embrace of a man who looked like the bigger version of the twins and was kissed by the woman with brown, wavy hair standing next to the man with silver hair. 

"Sara."

Princess. Do you know who you are?

A tear crept its way out from the edge of her eyes. It trailed along its way down her cheek and landed gently but sharply onto her hand. She opened her eyes revealing a dark crimson red. t

Shuu. Thank you.

I will forever be by your side, Princess. Don't forget this no matter what. 

.

Sara jumped out of the window and ran towards the Sun Dorms. Before reaching the Sun Dorms, the pair of silver heads stopped her. She took in their looks before hugging them both tightly. The twins were surprised by her actions but returned the embrace.

"O.. Onii-chan tachi."

Tears were formed, making their eyes glassy. The twins held onto their sister tighter. 

"Thank God." 

"Sara."