Chapter 5

Pieces of glass scattered on the floor of Kaname's room as he continued to smash then into smaller fragments using his telekinesis.
"Kaname-sama. It's been 8 hours. I'm afraid the girl you're looking for is already dead. No one can survive in that weather even if she is a vampi..."
"Shut up and keep looking!"
Kaname had been furious. So livid that not even Haruka was able to calm him down. The vampire bowed before leaving the room, calling his colleagues to keep searching. Kaname looked out the windows as if trying to spot the familiar body of Sara, his sister, his true love. He had never been this terrified of losing someone. He knew she was different the day she was born. He knew she was the one, his soul mate.
What have I done? Why couldn't I have protected her? Sara... Where are you? I know you are still alive. I can feel it. But why can't I track you down? Why must you have hidden you're presence? Sara.

An unfamiliar face appeared in the house of the Kiriyu. Not only is the owner of the face a vampire, she is a Pureblood. Zero wasn't happy. She could be a threat, though her looks seems harmless.
She is a wolf in lamb skin. A beast in human form. Must always on guard.
The girl moved slightly. She fluttered her eyes slightly, signalling her awakening. Zero shuffled towards the bed. Trying to be cautious as if preying. He raised his alert to the level of a predator's as he continued to observe the girl. She then turned to her front and started to tried to lift herself up. Her hair covered her face as she turned towards Zero. He stopped moving. The girl used one of her hands to brush her hair off her face. Their eyes locked onto each other.
She's beautiful. Like a doll.

"Who are you?"
"Zero. And you?"
"Zero. A pretty name. I'm Sara."
"Sara... It suits you."
"Thank you"
Footsteps were being heard coming closer towards the room.
"Zero, is the girl awake?"
A woman revealed herself in the room. Her brown hair tied in a high ponytail. She comes closer to the girl.
"I see you're awake. How are you feeling dear?"
"I'm fine thank you. Thank you for taking care of me, Mrs Hunter."
The woman widens her eyes. She had not expected that a small girl would of noticed, though she made sure that she had hidden the weapons already.
"How did you..?"
"I can feel it. I don't know why, but I can. I also know that you know I am a vampire, a Pureblood."
"Yeah. I do. Tell me what is your name?"
"Sara."
"You're family?"
Sara looked down a bit, allowing some of her hair to cover up her face.
"They... Abandoned me."
The woman paused. She didn't know what to say. She began to turn towards the door, but stopped when she felt hands wrapped round her wrist. Sara kneeled on the floor.
"Please. Please don't throw me out there. Please. I know this will make it hard on you since you are a vampire hunter, but I can hide my presence. I can train myself. In return I can be your servant. I can cook, clean, do what ever you please. Please just let me stay here! I have no where to go! I have no one to go to either!"
Tears started to form in Sara's eyes. She really had no where to go. She had even lost her only friend, her only family. She had nothing left.
"Please. Please..."

Yuzuru was surprised. She had not expect a Pureblood would cry in public, not to mention beg. She was troubled.
She must have had a terrible past.

"I don't see why not."
A man came into the room. Sara looked up to meet lavender eyes and silver hair. The man looked a lot like Zero. In fact, Zero is a smaller version of the man. Closely behind him was a boy, identical to Zero.
Twins.
The man lifted Sara back to her feet.
"You can stay. But in return, you must become my daughter."
Sara was shocked. Surprised by what the man told her.
"Daughter?"
"Yes, Sara. Become my daughter."
Her eyes lightens. Her lips slowly lifted into a grin. She looks up at the man.
"Can I call you something?"
"Yes?"
"Can I call you D...Dad?"
The man smiles. Chuckled slightly at his new daughter's cuteness.
"Yes, you may."
Sara smiles. She came closer to the man and hugged him.
"Dad."
The man lifts her into his arms.
"Shall we restart this. Hello Sara, my name is Kiriyu Ryuu. The lady over there is Kiriyu Yuzuru. The boy behind me is Ichiru. The boy infront is Zero. They are both 7. And from today on, your name will be Kiriyu Sara."
Sara smiles at her new name.

Sara hops off her fathers arms. She smiled at her new family. Yuzuru came forward to hug her. She had never had a hug from people other than Kaname. She likes this feeling. She loves her new family.

"Sara, welcome to the family."