Chapter 17

Third Person's POV

Sara's eyes widened. 

       Ya- Yagari Toga. YAGARI TOGA?!

Shock was written all over Sara's face when Toga turned his attention to Sara.

"Kiriyu Sara. I'd like a word with you."

All the Night Class students repeatedly said Sara's name again and again and started to have conversations in between themselves.

"Kiriyu? As in the Kiriyu twins?"

"That's her last name? Could she have any relationship to the Kiriyu brothers?"

"Shocking!! Who knew a Pure blood such as herself shared the last name with the famous hunters."

The murmured words of "Disgrace", "Shameful" and "Liar" came to Sara's ears when she walked past the students.

       Sara. Ignore them.

       Thanks Shuu.

But how can she just ignore the fact that Kaname knows now?

Kaname continued to stare at Sara's shadow as she walked out of the classroom.

      Sara. Why didn't you tell me? How dare you betray our race? Betray me? I'm disappointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 Sara's POV

Once I stepped out the classroom, Yagari pulled me inside another classroom that was furthest away from the classroom we were in. He forced me to sit on a chair before pulling out his gun to point it towards me. I could feel the negativity the gun has for me even though it wasn't even on my head yet, but I have to make him know that I am not scared of him. I glared at him. Letting out my pure blooded  aura out full on. He shuddered; dropping his arm to his side.

"The Association knows you killed that vampire. If any news is spread to the Vampire Council, we won't do anything to help; even if you are the daughter of the deceased hunters."

I nodded. I knew this already. I know what the consequences may be especially because I did one of the greatest sins in the vampire society: Killing a Pure Blood.

"What are trying to tell me? I assume that you're not just giving me useless information that I already knew. "

He sighed.

"The Association decided to keep it a secret. Only a few people knows about this so you don't need to worry about traitors."

"Do those few people include them?"

He nodded. 

"Zero and Ichiru were the first to be informed. I only learned this from them."

I looked down. 

"I see. Thank you Yagari. Please help and give my thanks to those who knew."

I faced him again to find him awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with a face that said "Anything else?"

"Uh... I'm sorry for my past attitude. I trust you now."

I smiled. At least I don't need to worry about him mistreating me anymore.

"I'm glad you changed you're mind. From now on your my teacher and comrade."

I gave him a hand to shake; he returned.