Chapter 18

Third Person POV

This is all my fault.

Tear continuously tumble down her cheeks. Ichiru's hand became colder every second indicating his soul was no longer in that body. Sara clenched his hand harder, inserting more of her energy into the hollow body; hoping to awaken Ichiru. She didn't want to believe he was already dead. In fact, she was still convinced that she still had a chance to heal her brother.

.

Toga ran to catch up to Sara. He knew something had gone very wrong to have the Pure blood princess run like that. It was almost as if she teleported in that split second he blinked. When he saw a strange yet familiar crimson light he ran straight to it. Chocolate brown hair drifted in the air following the wind's path. He immediately knew he had found her.

"Sara!"

She flinched, but didn't stop what she was doing. Judging by the red light, Toga knew she was putting her own energy into Ichiru. But Ichiru's scent was no longer there.

Toga knew he needed to stop her. Stop her from giving her energy away before she herself loses life source to join her brother. Ichiru wouldn't want that. Toga walked slowly and cautiously towards Sara as if he was trying to tame a aggressive beast; knowing she would be angry if someone would to interrupt her.

"Sara. I need you to stop giving your energy away. Ichiru is no longer there."

"No!"

Tears streamed down from her eyes as she spoke.

"Ichiru-nii is still there! He just needs to be healed before it's too late. Don't you dare come any closer to stop me!"

Toga was overwhelmed by the substance that radiated from Sara as she speaks. Power. But she needs to stop. Or else consequences would be big.

"Sara. Please. He's not there anymor-"

"No! Stay away."

A strong forced forced Toga yards away from Sara. Anger. Pain. But most of all, sadness. All were felt when that force blew Toga away. Those were not his emotions. Those were hers. All those years of suffering formed a large hole in her heart. And the fact Ichiru left the world made that hole bigger.

.

Zero rushed towards the place where he last saw Ichiru. He knew something had gone wrong. He couldn't sense Ichiru anymore. Being twins allowed them to be able to sense each other's well-being. But that connection was gone. He couln't feel Ichiru's emotions. He couldn't sense his brother anymore. That could only mean one thing.

"Ichiru don't you dare leave this world."

He sprinted towards the place and saw a dull red light.

Sara.

Sara's hand held onto Ichiru's limp hand tightly. Zero knows that Sara was trying to save Ichiru. But seeing ichiru like that, he knew his brother went to heaven.

Rest in Peace, brother.

Now, he needs to save Sara before she loses her life source as well.

He wen up to Sara and hugged her. He placed his hands on Sara's cold ones and forcefully tried to release her grip. However, that only made her hold on tighter.

"Zero-nii! What are you doing?! Let me go! If I release my grip, my energy would be wasted and Ichiru-nii won't be healed! Zero-nii, stop it! Please!"

The wet tears landed onto Zero's hands and broke his heart even more. He didn't want Sara to be sad. But he wants her to know the truth. That their bother was no longer there.