Chapter 4

Yuuki waited for her brother, who had promised to take her to the park. Although it doesn't sound as exciting, Yuuki had been waiting for almost 6 months for a day out of the Kuran estate. She had been the treasure of the family and so she must be kept safe, especially since her 'uncle' wanted to harm her(that's what she had been told by her parents). Today is a special occasion where she can finally emerge from the protection of the mansion and out to the outside world. It has long past the time her brother was suppose to bring her out. Walking towards her brother's room, she heard her brother mumbling.

"I'm sorry, Sara..."

She found it strange. Sara was supposed to be isolated. She was suppose to be not mentioned in any kind of way. She was supposed to be a threat. Then, why is her dear brother apologising to the monster?

She pushed open the door to find her brother on top of IT and with IT on the clean white duvet.

"Kaname-nii-sama?"

Fuming, her eyes began to turn into a dark crimson as she stomped over to the unconscious Sara. she yanked her hair, forcing Sara to fall violently onto the hard cherry wood floor. Sara's eyes shot open from shock and hissed as she hits intact with the rock-hard floor. Yuuki continued to pull her hair, trying to push her back into her little mouse hole. Sara held onto Yuuki hands and tried to get her hands off of her hair.

"Yuuki, let go!"

"How dare you sleep on Kaname-nii-sama's bed?! How dare you make Kaname-nii-sama come close to you?! Unforgivable. Unforgivable!!"

Just as this moment happened, Juri and Haruka came from their business. Assuming Kaname had taken their daughter out, they put their stuff down and was about to go join them until...

"...Unforgivable!!"

"Haru, that was Yuuki wasn't it?"

"Yeah. I wonder what's the matter. I thought they've left already."

As soon as Haruka finished, they heard the glass windows break. Not wanting their precious daughter to get hurt, they hurried to the sound(vampire speed of course) and speed into Kaname's room. Sara sat on the floor, just a few metres away from Yuuki, who was also sat on the floor.

Kaname stood in between the two, trying to stop them from fighting when suddenly the glass windows broke into millions of pieces, just as Sara pushed Yuuki off her.

That wasn't my power. Was it Yuuki? No. She still haven't awaken them yet. Then it has to be...

In a second, Juri and Haruka appeared in Kaname's room. They inspected the situation. When their eyes stopped at Yuuki, Juri walked towards Sara. She held Sara by the collar of her white dress and dragged her out towards the stairs, not caring if she had hurt Sara or not.

Juri pushed Sara outside of the main gates of the Kuran estate. It was winter. Snow flakes landed onto Sara's bear shoulders as she tried to use her hands to wrap herself up, keeping warmth.

"You are banned to step one single foot onto the grounds of the Kuran estate. You are officially abandoned!"

Shocked and not knowing what to say, Sara stood there with her eyes wide open. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Juri slammed the metal gates. She heard Juri instructing the guards to not let her trespass. Energy drained from her legs, Sara dropped onto the floor, crying hopelessly. She didn't know what she had done wrong. She didn't know what to do. one of the guards came and took one of her arms, yanking her out of the way.

Wearing barely any clothing, except a long sleeved white dress that came two inches above her ankle. Her feet were cold from walking on the snow, not knowing where she was going or what she was going to do. Her conscious was getting weaker each step she took. The weather wasn't particularly pleasant either as the snow storm continued to grow stronger each minute. Sara noticed a house, several hundred metres away. She walked past a very tall tree which grew outside of the house.

Just a few more steps left.

However, Sara lost conscious just outside the doorsteps of the house.

The Kiriyu's looked out into the snow storm.

"It's getting worse. Right, Ryuu?"

"Yeah. Seems like we have to suspend the mission, Yuzuru."

They sensed a vampiric aura from outside, coming closer towards them. It doesn't seem of a harmful aura, though the aura wasn't very weak either. A figure was slowly emerging from the storm, but then collapsed just a few steps from their door. In an instant, they ran towards the figure, to find a young girl, no older than 6, unconscious on the snow. Yuzuru can sense that she was cold since the girl had a hint of purple shown on her lips. Ryuu also noticed that she wasn't just a vampire, she's a Pureblood.