Chapter 9

It hurts. Where am I?

Darkness surrounds her sight as murmured voices continue to increase. She felt someone forcefully shaking her shoulders, making her head move in a very uncomfortable way.

Princess, you gotta wake up.

I can't.

Open your eyes. Open them!

Light poured in, forcing her to close before opening them again to adjust. A lamp hang just above her, big enough to crush her if it falls. Men and women in white surrounding her, as if she is some kind of experimental object. One of them lifted her eye lid and continued to observe.

"She's awake."

A man wearing black emerged from the darkness came forward.

"Good."

"What should we do now?"

"They want her alive for the experiment. Do whatever and give me the likeable results."

He walks closer towards Sara, gripping hard onto her chin making her gasp in pain.

"Well, well. Doll-like features, beautiful. A deathly creature under human skin."

"What are you doing to me?"

He chuckled.

"Uh uh uh! No questions allowed."

"What are you going to do to me?!!"

"What a naughty girl. Take her to lab no.6!"

In a second, they grabbed her arms and yanked her into the dark tunnel. Thrown into a white room, they locked the door and reappear in the room that she can see through a large glass window. They started discussing when the guy in black speaks through the microphone.

"This room contains electric bolts on the walls, floor and ceiling and there is no point on trying to open the door cause it is securely locked and can only be opened from the outside. This will be your first punishment."

Sara's eyes flew open as the room begins to dim. She then felt sparks coming from the floor and within a few seconds, it became stronger that it felt like a thousand pins stabbing into her body from all directions, pulling them out before re-puncturing her again. She threw herself onto the wall from the pain and felt her eyes turning red before returning back to their mismatching colours. She saw them turning the knob as bigger electric waves hit her along with swords coming to join the torture. Her head throbbed like nails screwed into her skull and then forcefully pulling out again.

The process took for what seemed for hours until she was so drained that she couldn't get up. Tears stained her red cheeks and her throat seems dried from all the pleading. The man came through the door and gripped onto her hair and pulling her up to his height as he crouched down.

"This is just the beginning, Little Vampire."

.

.

.

He released his hands from his head after the pain as slowly faded away. His eyes turned flaming red as he slowly picked up her scent and presence.

Sara.

Knock knock knock.

He quickly readjusted his position.

"Come in."

"Kaname-sama, we have found her."

"Where is she?"

"The abandoned Vampire Association's Labatory."

Kaname's eyes turned into a darker shade of grey, knowing the culprit behind all this. He instantly shot up from his chair.

"Call in the men and tell them to prepare weapons. A war is coming."