#1 New Place, New Beginning

~Hello guys, technically this is my first fanfiction about tracerxreaderxwidowmaker
I hope you guys enjoy it... :D~

You are a St. Felipe elementary student. Your family moved to a small town called King's Row and enrolled to a King's Row high school.. ofcourse not a private school because of your parents moving to another place for jobs.

(Y/N) fov

New things, new surroundings, new house.....

"I can't believe we are moving again. "
Disgust..

I hope this time it would be good place to stay than an apartment of junk. I will miss especially my friends.Gerard, Amelie and.. lena? I can't remember her name. We grew up together in about 4 years. Yes..I was like a third wheel in our group, Gerard and Amelie are always together,a perfect couple and sometimes I get the jealousy part becuz I.dont.have.girlfriend is that simple,and sometimes I have a feeling about Lena.. but past is past before she could change school afterwards but i heard lena has a girlfriend Emily, and for real I do have a little crush on Amelie the way she was caring for me while Gerard is away. So Gerard might be looking up to me to take care of Amelie while he was away. To what I was thinking, what should our house look like, is it the same as old one or better. I havent search the school I was enrolled on.
I wanted to get the info about that school cause in that way I can already know what to do rather than asking for anyone else, just to be safe like Im not a freshperson at all. And pratice my british accent if i want to survive here. After of thinking and hoping what will I should do. I fell asleep~

(3 HOURS LATER...)

I woke up in the sound of brakes and from that moment on, We are here in our new home. It was 5:45 in the morning, where I can see the magnificent sun rise from our house.
I started to look around what should've look like inside and outside before the truck arrives.
It wasnt that bad but I can managed myself to fit right in. I put my things that my mother told me and went outside to feel the open breeze of grass. After a couple of minutes while closing my eyes. I was greeted by a boy, somewhat same age as me. I greeted back,

Me:"Goodmorning? and you?"
greeted with respect toned and still tired.

Jack:"My name is Jack, Nice to meet you. Welcome to our neighborhood..and you are?".

You:"My name is (Y/N), (Y/N)(L/N), Nice to meet you too."

*Jack came for a handshake.*

Jack:"I hope we can be bestfriends, and btw, are you enrolled in King's Row right?"

*I replied with little down.*

You:"Yes, and im first year at section Lint"

*Jack said with suprised toned*

Jack:"Perfect! we are in the same year and clearly the same section .. i kind'a worry about that haha".

You:"Dont worry..i can handle myself"
*Thinking to yourself that you can do it but your not, not even close.*

*JACK! where are you buddy?*

Jack:"(Y/N)..um.. i gonna go, my father called me, chereo then. See you in the school bus tomorrow."

*He said with a mid british voice and wave goodbye, and I wave back. You walked to the sidewalk, just in time the truck arrive and ready to unpack my things while my mother and father was signing the contract list. Then...

~Sooo.. this is my first part, there's more coming rightup. I hope you see some wrong spelled or wrong words just let me know~