#10 Are You Telling The Truth

Okay guys, this is going to be nutzz coming chapters. So scroll!!! and again, Thankyou guys for reading! <3

~What Am I doing?..

She break the hug after then she kissed me on my cheek. I was blushing hard that I would just melt from her kiss was so cold as ice. Lena is running towards me like a bull and we say goodbye to each other... then Lena said "(Y/n)?! Bloody hell. Don't you fall for her... You will regret it when she used you in the end." then I said "Are you telling the truth Lena? Or you're just playing around because you are in love with hmm." I caught her off guard. Muahhaha >:D and she said "What?, no,no,no,nonononono and no." Jack Interrupted "Yes!" Jack what are you doing? This is suppose to spell the beans!.
"Jack sush... let Lena speak please... Okay, so what is it?" Oh my ghad. She looks cute when she does the pouting and her angry within those puppy eyes. "For the last time (Y/n), NO!...
bollocks!--" Emily gave a hug of the back of Lena and Emily said "What you guys talking about?" And Lena said "Its about him doing with her and he won't trust me." She was almost to cry on the shoulders of Emily then "Lena, dont cry please? I keep my guard now when Im with her. Remember what I've said? You have many things you dont know about me, and i do not know alot of things from you either. So put your trust on me. I wont get tricked that easily."

I just wanted her to stop crying but it quite fun to tease Lena because, she is so cute. Jack wanted to go, to the information table then he ask out if Emily want to go with him to the information and that,
I am alone with Lena. Completely Alone, no students in the hallway just the two of us. "Lena just tell me, are you jealous of her on me." and she said "No, is not what you think it is. Its more than that." then she started crying. I gave her a hug and after couple of minutes, I kissed on her forehead and she said "Why would you do that? sniff*-sniff*" and I said "Cause, I care about you. Maybe she just go for it but I dont have feelings for her Lena, but I do have one." and she said "And Who is that?" our situation is getting serious every minute. "You... How many do you think my chances? but thats not gonna happened because of Emily." She is very red face right now and she hug me tightly and I hug her back. "Why? Even we only met on the park. I got a feeling that we already met before and I do miss you (Y/n). I dont want to be the girl I used to be when I was Elementary because I was-..." Lena... "And you know what? Forget the past. We cannot move forward if we always think the past, Lena. Yes I know what you are a... before. Lena, I still the man who has crush on you ever since... -WAIT!-WHAT?!" Okay Im already confessing to Lena. "(Y/n)?" I tired keeping my secrets. My world turned slow, She lean closer to my face to kiss me and a bit closer,almost... I saw Emily, is watching us while doing this. I pushed Lena away from me gently then this happened "Lena? Why..." Emily is trying to stop in the break of tears and Lena said "Emily is not what you think!" and Emily started to shout at Lena "I dont care about you anymore! I dont know you!" I run to catch Emily by her hand and behind me is Lena. "Emily! Let us explain to you! Damn-it!" I transform into a wolf and tackle down Emily and turn back into a human. "(Y/n)?!, You are a WEREWOLF?" Emily said while still in her angry state. "Just give us 5 minutes to explain Okay Emily." and she crossed her arms and breath out. She then stands while Lena still running towards us. "(Y/n)... You did'nt tell-me *inhale* that you could transform*exhale* into an animal." Fock, they probaly know my darkest secret.

"I still have to explain this to you two but for now. Please and promise me to never tell anyone about this please. I beg of you... and you Lena never tried to kiss me. Why would she do that to you? You already have girlfriend Emily that is always there for you if you needed something." and Lena nodded to me. "Fine..." and I said "Can we just still be friends." and Emily said "Not close enough like before but I always watch on you when you do with Lena." Me and Lena nodded towards Emily and then she agreed.

I mess up everything. "Wait a minute, Where is Jack?"

~Jack Pov

Where is Emily? I turned around and she disappeared from my sight. He handed me the information list and I have to go find them again...

"Hey, look here boys." I heard something from the corner of the hallway. I walk towards the corner and quick glance of what is happening around that corner. Its, Its Amelie? What is she doing here. "You know Widowmaker, you make quite a badass girl." and she said "If you dont mind if you--" She hold his hand and twist it and go behind him. "Argh! Okay, okay." she bend a little of his hand. " We get it now. Argrgh!" she let go.
"I already have (Y/n) as our target and you pests go to Doomfist for some job if you pleased him. By the way, give us more time."

and one of them said "Yes, Boss." and she then nodded to them. She opened her locker, To see Lena, Her, (Y/n) and Gerard in the picture then she cut the parts of Gerard and Lena only left for (Y/n) as her target, But she, dont know what to do. She just stared at (Y/n) for minutes. "You'll be mine, (Y/n). Merde. Keep it together Widowmaker, if Doomfist finds out." She punch on her right locker. Bloody hell, She just put a crater in there. She then look behind, and heard me. Well, Imma gonna run!

~"Merde..."

Thats it guys! Stay tuned for more chapters >.<. CHEREO then :o