#12 Overwatch

Hello guys! Its been months that i havent updated this story. So let's get into it!

~(Y/N) fov

After we left that stinky place. I ask Nick about Overwatch and Talon. I know them for so long but I have no idea what organization they're doing.

Since my brother died...

"Hey (Y/N), I want to tell you but not here. I know, what you're here for."

It hit me hard. Seriously man?!

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just an ordinary guy that is curious of what's going on in this school and I know Lena is included here."

"Lena Oxton, as...Tracer. She was the best girl in Overwatch and she is very funny and energetic."

"I know that though" *Whispered beneath my breath.

"When bad things happen, she just cheer you up. Still, with all the accomplishments of Lena... I think she has a rough past."

"How can you say that?"

I am very curious especially of Lena.

I want to know more about her.

"Hey, hey. Dont get me fooled here. You havent introduce yourself yet."
Okay he has a point.

"Alright, My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm a freshmen and I'm in section Lint."

"Now you're talking." He said with surprised

"What?" I don't give a clue of him anymore.

"We are the same class!"

(Charismatic Scene Activate)

Oh, that he meant. I'm surprised! Yehey!

I looked at my watch, Oh my...

"Since we are the same class. wouldn't mind me telling me. After the class, Bench near bushes, meet me there. I have to go tell my friends that we are obviously late!"

We parted ways, although we are the same class but not all schedule or subjects does. I run into the hall way without making any noise. Ofcourse, I have powers of a wolf.

~A few moments later

"What taking you so long in the restroom (Y/n)??"

Jack is feeling crazy. Ghad. He can die with boredom

"So sad you cannot relate to the girl stuffs." I'm just killing his mood faster. heehhee.

"What girl stuffs your saying (Y/n), hmm?" Emily said.

It her again.

"Guys?"

"What?" they said.

"I think we are late on our next class."

"WHAAAAAT"

We pack up our things and fast walk down the hallway. Gladly we are late for about 10 minutes.

We walked in the classroom. Like everyone on the class looking at us.

~After Class

Lena, Emily, and Jack were talking to each other, I told them that I have to leave some serious matter. I can't just tell them, because I promise Nick.

*Before we parted each other in the hall way*

"Remember, Do not tell them yet. I think Lena knows this aswell as an officer of Overwatch but, not now. You don't know what will happened to them once you step in."

I nodded.

I understand what situation of Nick has been. To let your love ones in danger answering such simple information.

It reminds of my brother.

~Back to the present

I walked through the forestry where the students practice bows, guns, and Sports. This place is pretty huge for a school and rich too but one thing slip through my eye.

Amelie...

I just shake it off and found a good spot for us to talk. I check for anything suspicious around using my senses of the wolf. I sat and relax for bit. I texted Nick where I am. I'm still in my alert form when somebody comes.

But i hear footsteps on my back.

"Heeeeyyy (Y/n)! This is a nice place to settle." He sat infront of me.

"How did you find me here??" I was curious. Is he following me?

"I'm with Lucio and Mcree in the shooting grounds. Yeah No, that's not the point."He lied. I did'nt see Lucio or Mcree near the shooting grounds except Amelie.

"I meant to say is that I have something important to tell you." Jack is totally weird.

"Then what is it."

We got serious.

"You see, Amelie is with Talon. I saw it with my own eyes. She is talking to  her men after that. She is aiming you to join her side but instead of you. She aimed at me"

I'm surprised.

"Why you?"

"Because she saw me."

"That happened on the bathroom.Well, I think they go seek their mommy."

"What happened in the bathroom (Y/n)? How many of them?"

"5 and I kicked the one in the ass."

"Bruh."

"You should join our meeting. Just in case, you will know something."

After a couple of minutes. He arrive.

"What did I tell you." Nick rage a little.

"I will tell you everything, but I think he has something to say and that will very much surprise you." I just defend Jack.

"Fine."

We explained what happened and Nick pops in his mind.

"They are all connected. This is bad. Really bad." Nick looks worried.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"You are all connected. Guys, its my theory but dont take it seriously. You guys are friends with Lena and Emily, right?"

We nodded.

"Then, I think he wanted to brainwash you. Just like Amelie."

"Wait a minute. Amelie is brainwashed?"

"Yes, she was the first victim."

*I rose from my chair*
"How? She just a sweet girl before, just want to have fun." I'm breaking.

"Chill, man." Jack was calming me down.

"What about the back story of those organizations."

"I'll tell you what happened. It happened when the land is at its peace but after couple of days,  somebody plotted that it will split the organization. There the Overwatch and Talon created. I don't know what happened next. That's all I know, guys. You will know better when you ask Jack_76 our Overwatch Senior Leader or Reyes the second in command."

So somebody plotted it.

*Under the breath*

"How coincidence."

So guys thats it. I have, little ideas  to come up with my story and I think,I need your help mateys. Even just a simple idea would mean much to me. I will try updated my story every week. Chereo!