# 22 Inner Universe

+Unconsciousness+

"Hey wake up..."

.

"(Y/n). Get up."

.

"Arg..., What happened?"

"You collapsed, taken by Angela to the Surgery Room. Well, both of you."

"Huh, My head. I'm back here again. *sigh*"

"Yeah, I've been examine the poison that been put by Sombra."

"So, what does do to my body, Brother?"

"Particularly to capture you and do weird experiments. It has this heavy chemical that makes you sleep for... let see, 2 weeks at least. You should be careful next time."

"What to do here."

"You can try practice your Mind and Body to lessen the poison flowing throughout your whole body."

"How?"

"You remember Dad, practicing on the head of the mountain. He got bit by a snake at that time. We don't have antidote at home, and were poor at that time so we cannot buy any cure."

"How did you know this."

"I was there, when he was about to get bit. I was too late to shout at him. He caught the Snake's head and killed it. While the poison goes deeper. He just sat and do something incredible. I didn't say something, I don't want him to disturb though. I just watched him every second. It was almost night time and he just stood up like nothing happened."

"JUST LIKE THAT??? what da hell dad. "

"I hardly believe it. It's our Dad though. He told me that while we're going back. He called it Casthfrie, he just shorten it. You know Dad don't like long words from our ancestors."

"How to do it then?"

"First, sit down and be calm. Forget anything right now. Try to think that you are a ocean, vast with still waters. Inhale and exhale smoothly. Feel the energy within your body, feel every inch of your body. Second make your conscious travel in your body like exploring another universe in your body. Do it precise and you will feel every inch of your body. Think of a memory that makes you hopeless, no chance at all, all your pain. Burst it in your body, You will felt a firey inside. Burn that flame inside it. With all your memories of sorrows throw it your all."

I did what my brother told me and it was lit. A spark within my body. This should be enough.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yea, that is freakin deep."

"You will get that a lot for the first try. While you keep doing that it will be easy to resist any poison. But it takes practice. I bet decades to fully understand this kind of power."

"So, what do you think?"

"Not bad, 1 week. I'm not sure though."

"Yes! at least there is hope. I guess it will be enough for me"

"I want to tell you something. There is pros and cons of this power. Its pros is you can resist almost all poison and chemicals injected to your body and yet the cons are if too much, You will lose more memories if you push it all your power then you will never remember anything of your past and present. So be-careful. You will remember your name though. I don't why name. But there are ways to cure your memories little by little and if you hit their crucial memory. It will kick a lightning in their heads. I probably takes 1 month or above according to what memory and the conscious of its own. I prefer to be his best situation because it will be faster to remember rather that months. That's all I learned."

 "Did someone done this."

"Acla'meh, our great great great great Grandmother. She was the only one who almost mastered Castrfrie. When the war of Clanides began, she is the leader of the leading pack. But, she knew already that she has a sickness that cannot be cured and was pregnant, chances are little time to spare. When it was about time, she used the remaining power of her to put it all to her son. Then she died."

"You really know things John."

"I'm your brother after all. It must be past down to generations."

"My ghad. I heard loud and clear. Your like my old history teacher back then. I'ma rest a bit."

"Okay. I'ma do something."

+6 Days Later almost waking up time+

We only done couple of things. Practice and practice and talk a lot too.

"Alright, I might wake up any second."

"Yeah well..., I gonna miss you again bro. Cya."

"Fa--

When I was going back. He said something.

I was coming to life. Back to my body. I turn to my head side seeing Lena same situation as me. 

Angela: "Hey (y/n)! Do you hear me? Please respond with your eyes."

*Blink twice*

Angela: "Thank God, you weren't captured by the talons. So far, your body just fixing itself and did a minor experiment to created a serum for you. Which is specialize boosting your regeneration and nothing less."

"Thanks Angela, how about Lena. Is she alright?"

Angela: "Well, about Lena, she will not be waking up anytime soon. I've been researching the poison on her and also new to me. I don't have very much details but I have theory, she will become one of the sleeper agent. With the distress signal or any type of word it can trigger Lena anytime and anywhere depending on how she able to hear and feel."

"Okay... what do you think we need Doctor?"

Angela:"I think, I need you to go inside one of their labs in South Korea and scout anything related to the poison and including you. But before you go, you need permission from Jack_76 and if he accept, D.Va will accompany you as well that's her hometown to cover much of the map we needed. So goodluck, Lena is counting on you

*Is this Call of Duty scene or what*

"Ofcourse, I'll be ready 2 days prior."