#3 The Day, Your Life was Perfect

~Okay guys... this is the story before, in some accidents happened, I hope you made it here and enjoy!~

You were a little child but you done quite alot of great things to your family and to your town. You been respected by your people in such a young age. Your brother, John have gone for a quite a few days working on a secret organization outside of your town. He only saided to you because you are the only one who he can trust on everything. Not even youre mother and father know about these. To prevent something far more than a thing. After John went home, in 3 months. You hugged him very tightly, you missed him so much and to your surprise, he bought cookies as youre favorite treat. To Mother and Father, he gave some great money and fancy foods for a week. You told him to meet you in the place near the log cabin and John agreed.

Me: hey John! come ov'r here... its a great view of the town!

John: come on, you know im afraid of heights.

You: HAHA!.. come on. jump and grab to my arm then i pull you up.

*After you pull John up, he grabs you and*

John: not bad for our little brother...come here you!

You: come on, stop it! ahahaa... STOP IT!
*Bursting of laughter*
*Your brother just tickle you until you left out a tear*

John: Okay, okay... I'll stop, ahahah. I have'nt laugh for days. I just miss my little brother always there for me.

You: You know me, look up to his brother...

John: hey (Y/N), you were right all along..

You: Woah...

*This is just a example of where they looking at*

John: well.. I heard mother brought chocolates as before i left the house.sooo... FIRST ONE TO THE HOUSE GETS THE CHOCOLATES!

Me: OH!.. Is On.. RIGHT NOW!

*You two run down the hill slowly but fast.. in the end you lose. He already know the shortcut dangerous but damned.. he made it. While you run in the safest route to your house*

You: no fair.. you did the shortcut. how? TEACH MEE!

John: haha.. hey mom watsup.

Mother: oh John. oh there you are (Y/N).. you guys having fun?

You: yah mom!...well i better go change.

John: Same..*Yawn*

*You both walk upstairs, to washed and changed to pajamas, and t-shirt (Just name it) while your brother eating the chocolates but he gave you half of it*

You: Thanks!..I wonder where is father?

John: probably in work...

You: yeah.... we better go to sleep.. before he catches us still playing.

*The next day*

(Y/N) fov~

*I wake up, I open the curtains and to see the beautiful sunrise near the mountains. I walk downstairs to meet mom making a delicious pancakes/waffles..
(dont make to start a war between those) and a cup of milk for my leftover cookies. I have'nt seen John this morning, he used to read near the window.*

"Hey mom, where is John?"

"Oh, His probaly jogging. Just in time to eat breakfast"

"I will call dad"

*Walking to the door where dad usually do his stuffs and i knock twice*

"Hey dad, the breakfast is ready""

"Okay son, I just need a minute to organize my stuffs, I'll be there later"

"Okay then dad, but you better hurry, your food gonna be cold"

*After I finish eating, I do the dishes and go the backyard, again. he stackle me*

You: Heeeyyy buddy!... ahaha.. sto- stop licking meh it kinda tickles..haha-haha.. good boy, now sit...good boy (D/N).. now here's the treat you wanted .. 3...2..1.Catch!

(D/N): arf! arf! (wiggles his/her tail)

You: go to the house, your food is waiting

(D/N): Arf! arf!

You: Go now. time to find John...

*Meanwhile on the secret hideout*
John's fov

Thug: you have a deal?.... you get it for me then you can be free and your family is spared or your life will be the cost...

John: ...what the thing then?

Thug: that's the spirit boy! you see, I need something from your father's formula that we need for our doc

John: My dad doesnt have lab rat or voodoo stuffs like that.

Thug: oh?! you dont believe dont ya?

*He shows me the picture*

John: This can't be.. oh wait...this is isnt him.. he dont have a lab coat and our attic is bigger than that, because i do the laundry today...

Thug: You see the picture right mate? do you see the one it has ZX-1.0 bottle.That is, we needed for our experiment.. and that way we can finally finish this overwatch team.

John: Can somebody explain this Overwatch team.

Thug: They are the ones who destroyed our land and capture our resources for their research and robota.

John: Why did Overwatch destroyed your land?

Thug: You are freakin irritating to my ears, if you say another word, I should cut off your Tongue mate so are we done now?

John:(silent)

Thug: Ill take that a yes.. boys throw this boy outside..

*The last sentence i cannot hear or spell that it began out of his mouth... something like a transmiter...oh no.. what should i do.. should i tell (Y/N) first?.... or steal.. i dont know... i can't trust....bloody hell them.. fuck!.. Time to do this in a hard way...*

*Hello guys, this is the part 1 of the story before, Please correct me if i have wrong grammar or such sorts of errors. Well time for the next story*