#9 Amelie?

Hi guys! Im back, after a week or so. Sorry about the delayed guys. I have tons of exams for the last few weeks so yah.. thats the reason i didn't update it soon. No futher a due. Lets get started. :o

"Do I know you somewhere?"

She looks at me, terrified, anger, sadness, happy, excited and faces that cannot be explain. "Sorry to bother you miss, your kind'a familiar to me." I said. "No worries cheríe, you do also look like familiar to me. Do we met before? like elementary or so?" she said kindly then I said "Maybe elementary, you're just like Amelie. Oh, maybe you remember Lena? Lena Oxton? do you remember her? You guys always hang out before." I pointed Lena to where she sat then she felt disgust her. "Merde--umm nothing, I dont remember her at all but I do have a feeling that we met before. Should we chat later?" She said then I said "Yeah, sure. That would be great, umm by the way can i sit beside you?". She nodded and i get my bag and sit beside her. Lena, Emily and Jack suprised to see me walking away from them, then Lena said "Hey (Y/n)? Where are you going? Just sit beside Emily, she wont bite." then I said "Its okay Lena, I need to chat to my old friend. Hey Jack, you wanna come along?" He sway his head a no and he said "Im okay here mate. I just take your sit then, next to Emily. I'll save it for you." I nodded to him and sat beside her.

It was awkward that time then I was full of questions of my mind right now. From where to start, How are you?, is Gerard okay?, Do you miss me?. She put her head on my left shoulder and I was red hot on my face. I cannot really twist my head but to think Lena is a bit jealous about me right now.HAHA-- Im dead. "Your name is (Y/n) right?" I nodded. "My name is Amelie and I do miss you (Y/n) so much." and I said "I do miss you too, but do Lena remember us? and youre boyfriend, Gerard?" She said, "Oh, Him. We broke up. Our relationshit, didn't last but for the record, I already move on to that stupid head." Well, thats alot to take in.

"Umm, I dont know what to say. Your mouth is full of words too, just relax. Im still here if you need me." She look at me with her glowing golden eyes sedusively staring at me. "You look even cuter you are now, Cheríe." I was blazing hot magma on my face then Lena interrupted, "You pony Girl! watcha doin?" and she said getting her head off my shoulder, "What do you want pest?" Lena started to anger. "Bloody hell you mate. Who da hell are you doin to my bo--friend-Friend! Tryin to tempt? eh?" then I said to Lena. "Lena? what are you doing? why are you so mad about? Dont you remember Amelie? Amelie Lacroix? You guys supposed to be bestfriends, what happened?" I trying to escape this fight and to be honest Lena is kinda jealous. Why would she do that to me? and so curious about me either. Whats wrong with this two people. Lena said to us "She is going to attempting you to join her side, Used you in the end, (Y/n)." What is Lena talking about. "Oh really? will you shut-up, the class is about to start. I dont know what youre talking about Lena and can we do this later." Who is telling the truth? Who will i Trust, I barely have friend them in a day. Lena started to go back to her sit with her fist is ready to punch and sat. I didnt expect this to happened but why Lena hated so much on Amelie.

~Lena Pov

Why (Y/n) won't listen to me? Im just annoying them? Im-i am Jealous? Lena keep it together. Amelie, i hated her ever sence in elementary. She used to be a group called, Talon and she is a officer of it. She uses her sedusive skills to lure some people in to join her group while ours trying to prevent it, and we are the Overwatch. So bloody rich kid, she has everything but she lacks her friends, always competitive with each other. Anyways, I go back to my sit and stared at them every minute if something will happened to the both of them. I already have a girlfriend why would I get a, I almost saided boyfriend infront of (Y/n). Bloody hell this. She looks familiar to me. I wanted to shout outside. Emily, is looking at me, and she said

"Lena, are you okay? its just an old friend of (Y/n). Nothing to worry about. Maybe he just need some time alone." Maybe Emily was right but doesnt ring a bell...

~Amelie Pov

I. always. hated. her. like. EVER. She is such a merde pest in front of me. I dont care about that anymore and I do remember her. I dont know what happened between us but it just ended our friendship, also i do miss her but there's no turning back. She dont remember me at all, not even single thing. The first time we met all these years just to... merde. I just need alone time with (Y/n) and she just interrupted, what an annoyance. She always does that. All that goofy eyes, such a child-ish behavior. Atleast, I have my (Y/n) for me. He looks calm, strong, perfectly handsome and fun type of guy. I wished to be his, but i have a task around my group. To find (Y/n) and persuade him to join us, or he will be turn against but i cannot waste my precious time with that. All I want (Y/n) to be mine...

~Your pov

She hold my left hand tightly and i felt my heart to race, she then said
"(Y/n)?" I said "Yes?" and she said "Do you have girlfriend?" then i get joking around "What?, girlfriend... What if I say no? Amelie." then she said, "Can you be mine? and if yes I will kill her." This woman is very brutal when it comes to relationship. "What if its not a girl?" I dont know what to say, our current situation is very serious. "What the fck (Y/n)? Are you gay?" We started to laugh then Professor Winston said "Whats so funny? Miss..." looking to his paper and to our name tag. "Miss Lacroix and Mr. (Y/n)?" we are screwed and she said "Nothing Professor, I just saw someone picking his nose and eats it then i shared to my (Y/n)." Nothing personal, I just smiled like an innocent child who done nothing wrong. "Well, thats unfortunate to hear that. Just tell me the name after everyone is out except you two." Alright, this is kinda funny that we just lied to the monkey there and we just gonna choose who did that. This is gonna be fun. "Okay Professor." She nudge me by her legs. "What?" then she go back to the way she use to hold hand with me and while I was peeking around my back. I saw Lena, very angry with me, Emily just making Lena relax while Jack is, just Jack. He just wave to me and I wave back.

*Timeskip

We already told who was the one who picks and eats, his name is Junkrat. After we go out. We've bursting laugher with Amelie. "That was hilarious!" I said then she said "Yah, Lets do it again sometimes
(Y/n)." She then hug me and I hug her back. I think, i have a crush on her now.

Wait, what.da.fock is wrong with me?. I have two crushes at the same time?.

~What Am I doing?..

Thats it guys, veryy jelly do you think. Im trying my best of which one will get the lemon part. Hopefully if it turns out good. Chereo then!