#11 Problem

~Merde...~

~Jack Pov

I keep running until I met them behind the door to caferteria.

"Guys, you will never believe me of what did I just saw." Im pretty out of breath from running.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" (Y/n) said to me. I tried to explain but not here.

"Cheers love, we can talk that later after we get our food. I'm starving for bloody hell sake." Lena said to me.

Wait a minute is this the second time Lena is going to the canteen?!.

That what happens to people if they dont eat, they are not like they suppose to. Is kind'a funny that my stomach is growling, eventually. We all then nodded to get inside.

~(Y/n) Pov

Well, this little pup here want to eat again. I can't imagine how she eats at home. I opened the door and try to look for place to sit. As they go to the counter while I go find our seats. To my suprise I saw these guys...

"Hey, excuse me. Is this spare seats taken?" I said to the both of them.

"Howdy partner. Yah, You can take those." They both agreed.

"Thanks. Lena, guys! Here!" I wave at them.

"What? Lena?" The guy with wavy hair suprised and eager to look for her.

"Lucio?! Mcree?! How you guys doin?" Lena hugged them. I dont remember them at all. What's wrong with me? Did I hit my head or something.

Lena look at me confused.

"Hey (Y/n). Dont you remember these guys?" Lena look worried at me.

I nodded no.

I try to forget what just happened but it got stuck on my head. Jack brought me food and said thankyou to him then I eat my food.

~Timeskip

Still Lena talked to them and Emily is trying to get to the conversation while my pal, Jack, Listen to what they said somehow they laugh but not me.

"Guys, can I excuse for a minute? I want to go to the restroom." 

"Yah. We will wait here for you." Lena said and continued talking.

I trying to remember. I go to the restroom and lock myself and suddenly a group of people rush in.

"I did nothing wrong! Please dont." He pleaded for his life.

"You dont but we are here to interogate you. Just answer the following questions or bad will happen." the leader said.

"Okay, first question. You were one of the Overwatch team?"

"Yes?" He said trying to calm down.

"We want to know. Who is your leader in Overwatch."

"Jack_76. I promise that all I know." He still scared tone. I sense it.

"We dont believe that. As we have the proof that you are. As officer in that group." He showed the picture.

He has nothing to say. I keep my silent.

"You got 5 seconds to think."

5

4

3

"Promise, I know nothing! Yes, Im a officer in Overwatch just to enjoy my friends!" He shouted begging for his life.

2

I step outside without looking at them.

"Hey stupid. Dont let him get out." He ordered his men and blocked the door and lock it.

"Fine, have it your way then." staring at them.

"You got balls kid and I know your just a freshman here, you better stay away." He said signing the guys to hold me.

"Why dont you leave me alone then? you said to stay away. So why stop me?" I reflect it back.

"Why would we let you go? You heard everything we said." Laughing at the end.

"Great, leave the boy alone and we can settle here." I try to ease my anger.

They surround me at all sides. They were 6, 5 of them surrounds me and one of them is next to the boy.

"Looks like this where its going..." I  smirked at them.

"Get'em boys!" He shouted at them.

I kick him behind the knee to stumble the one who approach first and punch the other one who comes second. The third grab me at the back of my uniform and step on his right foot and punch him on the stomach. The first boy recovered, second, forth and Fifth charge in the same time. I jumped to the air higher than their heights with their too much force they smash together then I kick them one of the boys facing back to me and they fall down. Only left for their Leader.

"Hey man, we can talked this out." He pleaded.

"I not in my current state right now." I smiled like a devil in front of him.

I kick him on his balls. He left out a moan.

"Hey, what's youre name buddy?"

"Nick, Nick Caulhiser. Thankyou for saving me."

"So Nick, yah. He said was true. I am a freshman. I just got here. Worst first day of school am I right?"

"I agree." Nick said to me. We felt great, to go out of that restroom. It focking stinks.

"Would'nt mind tell me, about Overwatch and Talon?"