#17 Dream pt.2

(Y/n)'s Mind

I suddenly black out. What did they do to me.

"Hey (Y/n), Long time no see."

A mysterious man approach me that sounds like my brother.

"Im dead right?"

*He appeared to me clearly. It was my brother after all*

"Heh, I dont control your fate but your body is fighting back."

"Hmm, Is Lena okay?"

"Is this what your reaction when you meet me again?!

*I nodded*
...
"Really?!"
.
.
.
"So?"

"Yeah, worried sick of you. She always blame herself."

"Im glad shes alright. I told you that can see you once more."

"While in your Dream. We must train your powers. The werewolf you just turn to, is the darkness werewolf. It uses rage and anger in your veins but if you can put it to good use. You can use it as another type of werewolf form"

"Well, what are we waitin for?"

I wanted to get this under control. Gladly I didnt look at Lena, if I did.

She be dead right now.

We trained non stop until I got to control the dark-werewolf and learn alot of his moves. Also I learned how to transform into a Eagle, as my second animal power.

I dont know what hour it is in the real life but I must enjoy this while it last with my brother.

"So almost half of my powers has been shown to you. The rest will be your mission to complete."

"Sure. Now tell me John. What do you mean by a risky situation with Amelie?"

"Oh that, I was thinking it about lately. She truly in love with you but part of her just want to capture you to become a killer like her, BUT she is trying to regain her memories more with you. Sometimes, she can control herself from the brainwash and... this may shock you."

"Im ready to hear anything."

"She.
.

.

.
Killed.
.

.

.
Gegard."

"WHAT?!"

"You said your ready to hear anything. *:3*"

"Well, as my friend. Yes it bothers me. Were not that close before."

"Then why it bothers you? hmmm
*:p*"

"John! your killing me with your attitude."

"Alright, alright. Why Geraro
*I did it in purpose* was killed. He is one of the leaders of Overwatch. They were three actually. Jack_76, Reyes and Gerard. You already know that Gerard girlfriend is Amelie right?"

"No, shes my girlfriend now."

"EX then, Gerard didnt know that Amelie was captured by Talon to become a sleeping agent, then they injected the serum to become a Killer.