#14 Behind The Past

To think you just fallen for Amelie. What else can I do for her.

Is there any way to bring back Amelie?

Amelie already planned out of what she going to do when they found out we we're in relationship but I trust my Brother to guide me.

We hold hands together and we parted ways after the street. I walk down the alley. Nothing suspicious goin' behind me.

~After awhile~

I open the door and see my parents eating.

"(Y/n)! Your just right on time. I baked you're favorite treat."

"Thanks, mom."

"How's your day, Getting bullied on the first day aren't yah."

"Gee, thanks dad."

"Adam?!"

"What? I did nothing wrong honey. Okay lets get to the point. How it goes?"

"It was Good. I a... got few new friends and I got to ask you."

My dad and mom, nodded.

"Well, what is it son?"

"Can you guys explain, Who are Talon and Overwatch?"

They look at each other of,
Is about time to know our little secret.

"Let's dicuss this on the Sofa."

Dad goes upstairs, while Mom prepared coffee for two of them. While I got (Favdrink/n) and sat on the sofa. After Dad got something, he was holding the old box of John's. It contains the pictures of us, family, his job, his friends the old and new, and I saw something that flinch my mind. It was the team picture of them before the crisis fall apart. I saw also Lena as a assistant by her badge, also the following near him are my teachers and others front of them are friends of Lena's. All of them are gifted. Behind the picture, is a quote.

"Heroes Never Die"

"As you can see on these pictures. Are your Brother's memories as a Overwatch agent. Now I know why he kept this all along."

"What?"

"To protect us. I already gave up the experiments that helped on Overwatch, because John told me that our family was too expose to Talon. Before, it was Blackwatch."

"Blackwatch?"

My dad nodded.

"Overwatch and Blackwatch was protecting the innocent but someone on their backs, plotted. As they succeded to turn Blackwatch to Overwatch. Behind the shadows, lurks a mysterious Man, and with his fugitives. They are 4 of them. One of them is the Doomfist, Hacker, Dr Mev, and the Slinger. That's all I know son."

"What do you think is their target now."

Dad and mom thinking of what. Out of the blue

"Dont you guys think that I'm the target here?"

"Okay son, No more secrets."

Dad explained everything that I need to know about my brother, Overwatch, and of why he work there. I realize, I was the one who is the primary target. It was just a diversion.

How stupid I am.

That Talon is not the one whose going to mess with. Someone is behind all of this. I only suspect Amelie, no, that isnt right. Lena is already aware of this lately, same with Emily.

"Dad, that's alot to take in. Thankyou for everything."

I reach out to hug them.
Realizing my brother is beside me. I can felt the warm even I can only see ghost of his animal form.

"I'm going upstairs, Goodnight."

I dropped my bag on the ground and jumped on my bed.

"Im exhausted..."

I felt dizzy all of the sudden.
My head hurts so bad.

Somebody.

help...

I felt dizzy. I wake up.

"Heyy! (Y/n) you up mate?"

"Jack?"

"The class is already over."

"Oh, sorry to make you wait."

"No problem. Let's go."

What just happened. Am I dreaming? But why it felt so real.

I was walking down the hall way with Jack and he stops.

"Whats the matter? Did you forget something on the classroom. If you do, Dont mind it. We can get it tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure. But."

"But, what?"

"Im sorry."

"Wait?! What?"

.

I felt a dart behind my neck. I collapsed and black out.

.

.

.

.

~After a few moments

"Hey."

*Slap*

"Hey! Wake up you dumb ass!"

*He slapped me harder.*

I spill some blood on my mouth to his shoes and smirked.

"Oh, YOU IDIOT. Let taste your medicine!"

As he suppose to punch me, He was caught off by a doctor.

"You can take a break now Blaze. Leave this boy to me."

"Good evening, Dr. I hope this boy will become one of us, soon. As a successful test."

"Its nice for you to have much fate in me. Dont you worry."

Im panicking right now. I can see her eyes, glances at me of a labrat that

Wanted to Die.

"Please, we can talk this out right? I will give the imformation you needed!"

She just ignored me, and continue preparing the injections with Red chemical.

I have to find my way out here fast.

"Oh, i forgot something. I better go back. A quick note, dont panic to much or the ropes will electricute you."

As she go out of the door. I saw Amelie, it not a suprise to see her here.

"My, my. Look at our dearest spider. Will you look after him, I got something to get. If he wiggle to much. He might die."

She nodded with that cold expression.
Will I, became like her??

Oh God. She is coming closer.

"Hello, Cherie."

"What do you want?"

"I want you."

"WHAT?!"

"Je'taime (Y/n)"

"Fock of-"

I was about to say something. She crushed her lips against mine and I quickly melting with her ice lips. Looking at the golden orbs of her eyes and looking at mine. She stop when she heard someone about to open the door.

"I already got it. Thanks Widowmaker. You may now take your leave."

She just walks away without her looking back at me. Soon enough Im a goner when she inject this to me.

"So hold still. This might hurt a little while."

The needle point, is going near my eye. Closer and closer. Im about to freak out but the ropes is very tighten.
Is this how I suppose to DIE?!

"No! Please! PLEASE! NO!"

"Aaaahhhhhhh"