#15 Dream

"AAAAAHHHHHHH""

I woke up. I look around to see, its only my bedroom.

My dad kick the door.

"SON! Are you Alright?!"

Oh God, saying to them that im the target to Talon but they are fully prepared like guns on their hands.

"woahh, easy. It was only just a dream dad."

They feel disappointment.

"Im really sorry guys that it had to wake you up. It was just bad dream."

"Okay, you can stay your rest now. Dont push it too hard."

"Thanks mom."

After they close the broken door. I could'nt just sleep again.

I just stare at the ceiling and said.

"Why do I have to be me?"

Im no special, except for the animal powers that I got. Not very the smartest nor the strongest.

Why?

I jumped out of the window and stroll on the nearby park. I sat on the bench where I first met Lena.

Then sudden crash going on the road. I followed the van using the agility of a wolf. I climb the buildings and jump across rooftops looking for a shortcut to see them.

Eavesdropping is not a very good idea. I just wanted get what they're going to do.

*Scences of hearing wolf activate*

"Good job boys. Bring her."

"Okay boss."

I saw her uniform, Yellow orange-ish tight pants, with a jacket of a airplane with a badge of a Overwatch.

Wait, Lena? What is she doing here? Dont say, they just caught the officer of Overwatch.

~After tail~

I dont know if this is right or wrong. I might think, this is a trap. Dress like Tracer, van, men. I think somebody already saw me. Trying to catch me off radar.

I must think this throughly, but first I have to find out who is really on the rooftop. I can reach only 250-270 meters in my eagle scences and thats enough for a sniper to hit the target.

I pick up a signal. A female figure.

Cold?

She is the perfect assassin cannot detect the thermal scope of other snipers because she so darn cold.

I believe my love interest is here. Is Amelie with them?

If I were her. I should look out for the buildings than on the ground to avoid ambush.

*tingling my wolf scences*

*Phone ringing*

"I have your Tracer. Now wheres the pay."

"You will get it, if you deliver this package to me first."

"Fine, but transfer the first other half to me."

"Im warning you amigo."

"See men! He can't even give the half. That's not how we negotiate here."

"Place, I give you half money in hand."

"Near the park."

To my scences, he was talking to girl.

*Tingling again*