#18 Days passed

~Lena fov~

Its been days passed that (Y/n) had been to a coma. I didnt expect this to happened. Its longer than I expected. I was able to visit (Y/n) a while and sometimes I get to see (Y/n)'s parents and also Amelie going in and out. Emily goes with me when she has spare time of her side job.

"I dont know anymore."

I just feel lonely each day passed. My friends trying to cheer me up, yet I dont feel enlightment.

Talon didnt do anything in these past days specially, Amelie. She is just sad.

Do we feel the same way to (Y/n)?

All my doing is just the same as another day.

~Amelie Fov~

(Y/n) have'nt been awake lately. I cant believe that I shot (Y/n). I didnt notice him that he was the werewolf, when after he broke my widow kiss that time, the time stopped for a second and just see his eyes clearly. Looking at mine straight to my soul.

The same eyes when we are staring each other blankly for the past few years. Before the crisis rolled out.

Those beautiful (fav/color) eyes straight back to my soul.

Gladly, Talon didnt saw that I have emotions and about (Y/n) being a werewolf. If Sombra finds out, that would be bad. Everyday, its hard to get in my cold state but the brainwash serum, is trying to get me. Every night at Talon HQ, Dr. Mev checks my serum if it still on. She closely watch me. To think that she knows that I have little emotions, to my suprise, she upgrade the serum. I can feel the serum getting stronger and even reaching my veins.

Turning me into a controlable weapon.

She is truly evil.

I was starting to get back to myself, all the memories slowly returning to my head, but it was before it happened. After the new serum injected to me. I dont feel anything, the memories just fade away. I dont want to forget the moments I spend with (Y/n).

I visit him from time to time when I out of the mission.

Sometimes, the memories remained but mostly they all erased.

When the time comes when I cannot control myself.

Please rescue me (Y/n).

~(Y/n) fov~
*Mind*

"Its been days brother."

"Yeah."

"When do you think that I will wake up?"

"Soon enough (Y/n)."

It was great that, I got visits everyday. Specially, my parents, Jack, Lena, Amelie and other friends of Lena . They told me whats going on in school. Lately, I just notice Amelie has this emotions instead of her coldness but Im happy to see her yet, I dont think she is alright. Lena on the other hand, some of her friends are very loud. That D.Va just wont stop talking about videogames, maybe Jack and I will hang out on her place by playing videogames who knows what she is playing at.

"Hey, I gonna tell you something."

"Yeah?"

.

.

.

"Is time to wake up..."

*Reality*

I wake up and gasped for air. I look at myself. Full of bandages. Everything hurts.

I saw birds flying through my window. A nest with 5 eggs.

"Maybe I was way too long."

After a couple of seconds.

My pain just goes away instant. I can walk but I stumble on my first try. I opened the door and every nurse and doctors saw me in terrified. They came running to me.

"Sir! you must be in bed. Your not heal yet!"

They tried to stop me. I showed them.that I have no scars.

Like Im Reborn.

They are all shock of what they saw in me.

To the nurse closest to the telephone. I think she called my parents then my friends. Well, I just might just go back to my bed and wait for them, Like nothing everhappened. :D

*After couple of minutes*

"My dear son!"

*Hug*
"Hey mom, hey Dad. I miss you."

"We miss you too son."
*Break hug*

"What you guys been up too?"

"Some old days. Im glad that your okay."

*Dad look below my bandages*
"I see, it healed. It is good. Did John teach you the self healing power of a wolf."

"Yeah-"

*knock*

*knock*

Maybe this my friends.

"Who's there?"

*She lightly opens the door and peek in and*
"(Y/n)!"

She hug me tightly.

"How it going Lena."

"Im fine, Dont worry about me. You dumbass."

"haha, calm down. I know that your angry with me, but can we talk that later." *wink*

"Hey Lena! Were right on time!"

Oh its, her again. The mouse D.Va.

"Hey D.Va, Pharah, Mei and... wait where is Angela?"

"She is on duty one of the staff clinics in school. Im glad that your awake."

"Thanks."

"Did your wounds heal?"

"Yes"

*I tear the bandages at my hands.*

"Woah, Its only been 5 days and yet you are here breathing like nothing was happened."

I know that already. Lmao

"Yeah,yeah. But where is Amelie?"

"I think she will be coming too. Mcree and Lucio are on a mis-cation, vacation."

"Vacation? in the middle of school?"

"They been chosen leaders for freshmen to go out on the nature."

Lena is super bad at lying. They went on a Mission. Hmm..Mcree ans Lucio didnt even have a glance in these pass few days. *grumpyface*.ANYWAYS,

*knock*

"Amelie is that you?"

*A small creek*
She open, ran, then a good kiss from her.

All my friends are on WHAT? Lena is
>:O

"Oh okay, Amelie. That was a bit too much."

"Sorry, Cherie. Sono così felice di vederti."
*Sorry, Sweetheart. I'm so happy to see you again.*

"Sto tutto bene."
*I'm all well*

"Per favore perdonami per quello che ho fatto..."
*Please forgive me for what I had done...*

"What da heck you guys saying?! this is a ENGLISH wattpad."

"Okay, okay Lena."

I can picture myself. Looking at them in one spot. Makes me wanna cry.

"(Y/n)? Why are you crying."

*Tear*

"No, I am happy to see you all."

"All in one picture."