#4 The Truth

~Okay guys, we are back once again.. sorry about the edit in the last chapters..Becuz i have issues in a point of view..~

John's fov

~time to do this the hard way..

"F*cking, ERghhh!."

I was deeply in pain and bruises.. while they threw me out. They will pay for what they done. Transmiter.... record sound? if that is the case, so.. i cannot say anything about what happened.. I can only trust (Y/N) for now. Some neighbors, is looking at me worried... I stayed low for awhile in Adam's place, my old bestfriend. To rest and aid my bruises. Until i get back on my feet. I look've like, I have'nt get into something..because I used makeup but when someone touches my bruises, i go screaming in hell. After a couple of minutes, I arrive in my house, while i look around, (Y/N) is worried about me and my parents too. Until a sound come ouy from (Y/N)

(Y/N):"Where you have you been John? its pass midnight and I've searched for you everywhere.."

"Really? Im so sorry.."

Dad:"Well you're back unharmed, Just becareful outside again John... Many things changed when your out of this town

*Great.. dad didnt find out.. so as mom.. and (Y/N) still curious about me*

"Okay dad.. dont worry about me.. Im already grown-up.."

Mom:"Well then kids, lets go to sleep."

(Y/N):"Hey, John, you got your self hurt.. i know but just let as talk inside our room, ok"

*(Y/N) whispered me.. he got it right.. always curious about things and figuring out. Thats why i like my brother. Always there for his big brother and that,

I can only trust him..

(Y/N) fov~

*Something odd, happening to John.. He got bruises, gladly mom and dad didnt know about it... time to spell the beans*

"So, what happened, you got beat up again are you?"

"Yeah, I did something stup!d that triggered them..about that i cannot tell you anything ..."

Is he hiding something that he should'nt tell me?... what have him been up to...

"Then.. tomorrow, will talk or mom and dad will...you have 5 hours.. i know youre tired.. just let us get some sleep"

"Yeah.. sleep, I'll think of it"

5 hours later~

"Wake you dumb ass! Time to Tell the tale"

"Hell... Give me 5 mins..."

"Mom!"

"Alright fnck.... hold on"

"Nothing mom"

"Give me a piece of paper and a pen.. I'll write something, just promise me do not tell anyone about this especially mom"

"I swear my heart and hope to die, Promise"

In Paper:

Okay... (Y/N) i need to tell you this that i have a transmitter that they can hear any sound... thats why i cannot tell you in voice.. I was kidnap, tortured a little like it did to my bruises. I was sent to get something from dad.. a formula..something they said a Overwatch Team.. I dont believe what they said that the Overwatch is the bad guy here..I dont have nuch time.. I only have 4 days left until the weekends. Sorry to brought you all to this mess... I know ...

I know that feeling if you are on the end of the line...

"Well this is interesting... we plan 12 dot...meet me at the basement"

"Thanks....Just to let you know.. im lucky to have little brother like you"

12:00 AM. Basement~

Little info about yourself~
*Fighting bad guys was easy for you. You already know alot from your father martial arts and spirits of the animals. You been fighting animals with barehands for months and gaining alot stronger in fight. You been gifted a spirit animal but you didnt know what is it, The spirit animal is been gifted to your family for generations. If come to worse cases if you use your power to dark matter, you will turn into a evil lord and if you know to control it. You will never die easily. As always your father said...

Hereos never die.

As he did in his marine times... Many stayed in hall of fame and some live a legend. Now its your time to rise up against the odds.*

I waited for John to come down to the basement and explain everything to me.

"(Y/N)?, Okay... time to get serious"

He gets a paper and a pen~

Hey... we have 4 days left... and we gonna make the best of it... everything that we said is being recorded 24/7 as we know it... We arent going to make this a suspicious around us... and we also need mom and dad to know this but it is very, very secret...

Atleast keep this between us... in case I die...

~Thats for chapter four, hope this story will never twisted for such a meaningless death.~